Few things have the potential to galvanize an organization as much as a bold future. Setting a strong strategic direction for your organization is critical. Even your department and project teams will benefit from focused planning. Unfortunately, people think that strategic planning expertise is solely the domain of highly specialized, external consultants who have to bring their special brand of mojo. Fortunately, there are tools and frameworks that are easy to use and follow and do not require multiple PhDs to decipher. .
This presentation will:
• Present an agile and scalable strategic planning framework
• Provide resources to contribute to a successful planning effort
• Explain techniques to successfully sustain the impact of your strategic planning process
• Demonstrate ways to make your meeting interactive and engaging
• Highlight five critical mistakes to avoid