Be the first to like this
In this webinar you will discover that generational differences do not affect recruiting top talent. Across all of the generations there is much in common. They share attributes, goals, preferences and practices that can be effectively leveraged for recruiting success.
According to conventional wisdom, successful recruiting now requires that we carefully tailor our sourcing and selling strategies to the differences among America’s generations. It’s certainly a logical perspective given the real differences in values, behaviors and aspirations among the groups.
But here’s the rub: we aren’t recruiting generations, we’re recruiting talent. So, what’s important is not what makes talented people different, but rather, what makes them alike. And, the most talented among Millennials, Gen Xers and Boomers have a lot in common. They share attributes and goals, preferences and practices that can be effectively leveraged for recruiting success.
In this program, you will learn:
* The key attributes that the best talent of all generations have in common
* How those attributes coalesce into a unique persona – the “Career Activist”
* The empirical data confirming the rise of career activism among top talent
* The conceptual foundation for a recruiting strategy targeting Career Activists
* The Best Practices for sourcing and recruiting Career Activists in all fields
* How to optimize the candidate experience for Career Activists
For more, visit http://www.monsterthinking.com