• Organization:- HDFC Life Insurance.
• Establishment:- August,2000
• Brand:- HDFC
• Head quarters : - Mumbai, India
• Offices :- 414 HDFC Life offices in India.
• International office - Dubai, UAE with service associates in
Kuwait, Oman and Qatar.
• Employees :-1,45,348
• Competitors :- SBI Life Insurance, ICICI Prudential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life') is a partnership between
HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life, a global long term
investment savings player.
Currently HDFC Ltd. holds 61.63% and Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited
holds 35.00% of equity in HDFC Life, while the rest is held by others.
The company has covered over 8.7 Lakh lives over a decade.
Continued to rank amongst top 3, in terms of assets under management in private sector
Highest compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26% in AUM in the last 5 years amongst
top 7* players including LIC .
The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products along with 9 riders.
The most successful and admired life insurance company, which means that we
are the most trusted company, the easiest to deal with, offer the best value for
money and set the standards in the industry.
'The most obvious choice for all'.
• People Engagement
• Customer Centricity
Savings and investment plan
• HDFC Life Click2Invest - ULIP
• HDFC Life Sanchay
• HDFC SL Crest
• HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus
• HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi
• HDFC Life Super Savings
• HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II
• HDFC Life ProGrowth Plus
• HDFC SL ProGrowth Flexi
• HDFC SL ProGrowth Maximiser
• HDFC Life Super Income
• HDFC Life Invest Wise
• Sarv Grameen Bachat Yojana
HDFC Life Click2Protect Plus
Young star plans
HDFC SL YoungStar Super
HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan
HDFC Life Smart Woman
HDFC Life Health Assure
Employees benefit solution
HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension
HDFC Life Pension Super Plus
HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity
HDFC Life Single Premium Pension
Click2protect Plus – Protection Plan
• HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is a term insurance plan which provides
Comprehensive Protection to you & your family with choice of Plan Options
• This term policy provides you with four cover options:
• Life Option – Lump sum payout of Death Benefit
• Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit) – Lump sum payout of
Death benefit in addition extra Sum Assured is paid in case of death due to
• Income Option
10% of the Death Benefit paid as a lump sum upon death
remaining 90% of the Death Benefit shall be paid as monthly income over
next 15 years (0.5% of Death Benefit every month for 15 years)
• Income Plus Option:
100% of the Death Benefit specified shall be paid as a lump sum upon death
In addition, a monthly income equal to 0.5% of the Sum Assured shall be payable for a
period of 10 years.
The monthly income can be level or increasing at 10% p.a. as chosen by the
• Flexibility to choose your policy term of 10 to 40 years as per the cover required
• Option of Regular , Limited & single Premium Payment Term
• Rewards you for healthy lifestyle with lower premium rates for non-tobacco users
• Option to pay premiums annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly for Regular & limited
premium paying term policy.
• Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Service Award – 2015
• Death Benefit under the plan is:
Single Premium Policy: Higher of :a
• 125% of Single Premium
• Sum Assured
Regular Premium Policy: Higher of :
• 10 times the annualized premium
• 105% of all the premiums paid as on date of death
• Sum Assured
Save Tax under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961 as per prevailing
• You can customize your coverage by opting HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidental
Disability Rider that offers monthly Income of 1% of rider Sum Assured in the event
of Total Permanent Disability due to accident for a fixed period of 10 years.
• Get additional protection by opting for HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider.
HDFC Click2protect plus Vs. ICICI Pru iProtect smart