Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Hdfc life

4,102 views

Published on

Insurance sector

Published in: Services
  • Login to see the comments

Hdfc life

  1. 1. OVERVIEW • Organization:- HDFC Life Insurance. • Establishment:- August,2000 • Brand:- HDFC • Head quarters : - Mumbai, India • Offices :- 414 HDFC Life offices in India. • International office - Dubai, UAE with service associates in Kuwait, Oman and Qatar. • Employees :-1,45,348 • Competitors :- SBI Life Insurance, ICICI Prudential.
  2. 2. ABOUT THE COMPANY  HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life') is a partnership between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life, a global long term investment savings player.  Currently HDFC Ltd. holds 61.63% and Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited holds 35.00% of equity in HDFC Life, while the rest is held by others. The company has covered over 8.7 Lakh lives over a decade. Continued to rank amongst top 3, in terms of assets under management in private sector Highest compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26% in AUM in the last 5 years amongst top 7* players including LIC . The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products along with 9 riders.
  3. 3. VISION The most successful and admired life insurance company, which means that we are the most trusted company, the easiest to deal with, offer the best value for money and set the standards in the industry. 'The most obvious choice for all'. VALUES • Excellence • People Engagement • Integrity • Customer Centricity • Collaboration
  4. 4. KEY PEOPLE
  5. 5. DISTRIBUTION MIX
  6. 6. PRODUCTS Savings and investment plan • HDFC Life Click2Invest - ULIP • HDFC Life Sanchay • HDFC SL Crest • HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus • HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus • HDFC Life Super Savings • HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II • HDFC Life ProGrowth Plus • HDFC SL ProGrowth Flexi • HDFC SL ProGrowth Maximiser • HDFC Life Super Income • HDFC Life Invest Wise • Sarv Grameen Bachat Yojana
  7. 7. Protection plan HDFC Life Click2Protect Plus Young star plans HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan Women plans HDFC Life Smart Woman Health palns HDFC Life Health Assure Employees benefit solution Retirement plans HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension HDFC Life Pension Super Plus HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Super
  8. 8. Click2protect Plus – Protection Plan • HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is a term insurance plan which provides Comprehensive Protection to you & your family with choice of Plan Options • This term policy provides you with four cover options: • Life Option – Lump sum payout of Death Benefit • Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit) – Lump sum payout of Death benefit in addition extra Sum Assured is paid in case of death due to accident. • Income Option 10% of the Death Benefit paid as a lump sum upon death remaining 90% of the Death Benefit shall be paid as monthly income over next 15 years (0.5% of Death Benefit every month for 15 years)
  9. 9. • Income Plus Option:  100% of the Death Benefit specified shall be paid as a lump sum upon death  In addition, a monthly income equal to 0.5% of the Sum Assured shall be payable for a period of 10 years.  The monthly income can be level or increasing at 10% p.a. as chosen by the policyholder • Flexibility to choose your policy term of 10 to 40 years as per the cover required • Option of Regular , Limited & single Premium Payment Term • Rewards you for healthy lifestyle with lower premium rates for non-tobacco users • Option to pay premiums annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly for Regular & limited premium paying term policy. • Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Service Award – 2015
  10. 10. ADVANTAGES • Death Benefit under the plan is: Single Premium Policy: Higher of :a • 125% of Single Premium • Sum Assured Regular Premium Policy: Higher of : • 10 times the annualized premium • 105% of all the premiums paid as on date of death • Sum Assured Save Tax under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961 as per prevailing tax laws. • You can customize your coverage by opting HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidental Disability Rider that offers monthly Income of 1% of rider Sum Assured in the event of Total Permanent Disability due to accident for a fixed period of 10 years. • Get additional protection by opting for HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider.
  11. 11. HDFC Click2protect plus Vs. ICICI Pru iProtect smart

×