Banana is the most valuable food crop, rankfourth worldwide behind rice, wheat andpotatoes.Other than tasty and rich in fiber, banana isvery popular healthy snack for fitness mindedand athletes as it is sodium-free, fat-free,cholesterol-free fruits that contains high-gradeprotein with three of the essential amino acids,high level of sucrose, glucose, fructose andpotassium to boost energy. It is one of the fewfruits which contain both easily digestedcomplex and simple carbohydrates, complexcarbohydrate give you endurance energy andsimple carbohydrate give you quick energy.
Eating just two bananas might provide enough energy foran intense 90 minute workout.Banana contains five timesthe vitamin A and iron, twicethe carbohydrate, threetimes the phosphorus andfour times protein thanfound in apples.
Adding bananas to your diet is not only great for boosting energy.Fascinating Facts About the Natural Healing Power of Bananas:1. Anemia – Contains high iron2. Alzheimer - Protect neuron cells against oxidative stress-induced neurotoxicity and may play an important role in reducing the risk of neurodegenerative disorders3. Baby Food & Growing kids- Help supply the energy needs of growing, active children.4. Blood Pressure - contains low in salt and yet high in potassium to reduce high blood pressure and stroke.
5. Bone health – contains high potassium benefits to muscles and helps promote bone health.6. Brain Power Enhancement – More Alert and Focus.7. Constipation - High in fiber8. Depression or Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - Contain natural mood enhancer tryptophan make you relax and feeling happier.9. Digestion - Riper bananas help relieve diarrhea..
10. Eye health – Lower the risk of age- related macular degeneration (ARMD) in older adults.11. Hangover - Calm the stomach, sooth and re-hydrate the body.12. Heart Burn – Acts as antacid13. Heart disease - High fiber foods help prevent heart disease
14. Morning sickness - Calms the stomach and increases blood sugar levels.15. Mosquito bites - Reduce the swelling and irritation of an insect bite.16. Nerves – High in Vitamin B that calms the nervous system.17. Overweight - To avoid panic-induced food cravings, control the blood sugar levels to keep the carving away.18. PMS - Contain vitamin B6 that regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.
19. Stress - Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your bodys water balance. When we got stress, our metabolic rate rises hence reducing potassium levels.20. Strokes - Reduce the risk of death from strokes by 40%.21. Quit Smoking - Recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.22. Temperature control - A cooling fruit to lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers.
23. Ulcers – Acts as antacid.24. Warts - Natural alternatives to kill off a wart, using banana peel.BONUS:Shoe Polish - want a quick shine onyour shoes? Take the inside of thebanana skin, and rub directly on theshoe. Finish with dry cloth.Trully an amazing fruit!
It tastes great, compact,healthy, easy to carry, andeasy to use. So why notGOING BANANAS? Bananas must be the reason monkeys are so happy all the time!