What will Happen?
• Everyone is busy in day to day
living meeting the needs of
– Mundane in the sense that these
activities are for the fulfillment of
• In this way we are all preparing for
the next segment of time.
– We ask: ‘What will Happen?’
– Indeed that is an important question,
however there is a transcendental
understanding underlining this ideal.
An ideal we can all attain.
God is in Charge…
• In the ancient classic text of
Bhagavad-Gita this kind of questioning
is asked in the opening verse of the
• King Dhratarasta asks:
– On the place of pilgrimage Kurukshetra
– What did my sons and the sons of Pandu
• This question implies concern for what
happens next, we all can relate to
times when we felt fear for the future.
Fear not Destiny…
• Many persons collect
earnings, goods, or services
in the process of making
• At this time such personages
think not about the ideal goal,
service to God.
• This type of thinking
leverages that Man is in
charge of the events of the
future when this is simply not
Man Proposes, God Disposes
• Every facet of Creation is
operating under the supreme will
of Lord Krishna.
• Krishna is a name for God,
meaning that He is an All-
– He is an Attraction and an
• This Holy Name for God has been
favored throughout antiquity.
• As Krishna, an All-Inclusive
Attractor, He posses
Transcendental Qualities that are
Unlimited and Supreme.
Krishna, The Master of Mystics
• Krishna literally means that God
possesses unlimited transcendental
– These potencies are categorized
• Krishna is the supreme
representative and supreme master
of transcendental potencies
There is an answer…
• When King Dhratarastra asks his
secretary Sanjaya, the question
“What did they do?”
• The prediction was issued to the
King, that wherever there is Krishna,
The Master of Mystics and wherever
there is Arjuna, The Supreme Archer,
there will certainly also be,
Opulence, Victory, Extraordinary
Power, and Morality.
• When One asks the question ‘What
will Happen?’ the answer is that God
(also known as Krishna) will
Supersede the situation whatever
that may be.
Questions and Answers
• The Classic Sanskrit Text ‘Bhagavad-
Gita’ delineates knowledge derived from
the Exalted Historical Personality, Shri
Krishna, who appeared on earth roughly
5,000 Years ago.
• During that time he Imparted the
knowledge to His dear friend Arjuna to
instruct the world the imperishable
science of self realization that can be
achieved by surrender and service to
• The Book ‘Bhagavad-Gita’ is widely
accepted for its Timeless Knowledge and
Wisdom, and imparts the Intimate
Devotional Process for Connecting to
Bhagavat-Gita is For Everyone
• Even if you are an avid reader of other
sacred texts such as the Bible, or Koran,
it is advised to also read Bhagavad-Gita
in order to develop further scientific
understanding of the nature of the Soul,
God, and the process of Devotion.
• Simply Become a Humble Inquisitor and
seek out the truth behind the process of
Bhakta-Yoga, (Yoga practiced out of
Love) and realize the prediction and
perfect answer for ‘What will Happen?’
by actively connecting to the
Transcendental Reality of Krishna’s
Unlimited Mystic Potency.
Devotion is ‘Of the Heart’
• As you learn more and more
about Bhagavad-Gita your heart
will become further connected to
God, Sri Krishna.
• From this heart connection you
will feel love and the desire to
• From the desire to love and
serve Krishna one will naturally
surrender to him and become
ever more ‘A Transcendental
Lover of Krishna’.
– Hare Krishna,
• Devananda Dasa.