Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

#33 Key Change AgentsNot every mobileYouth Economy: 100 Trends for 2012. Part 1 of 4

#33 Key Change AgentsNot every young person across all age groups and gender differences isactively optimizing products and services to enable their social lives.A small group of young people sets out to discover social currency. Wecall them Change Agents. They are the 10% of the mobileYouthEconomy that influence the remaining 90%. The 3 Key Change Agentsare Teenage Pirates, Cashless Innovators and Disruptive Divas. Subscribe and download all four parts MOBILEYOUTH ® youth marketing mobile culture since 2001 flickr: austinanomic 4

  • Login to see the comments

×