International Young Professionals Foundation
February 29, 2004
To Whom It May Concern:
In my capacity as Chief Executive Officer of the International Young Professionals Foundation (IYPF), I have
known Matthew since his appointment to the Executive of the IYPF as Chief Partnerships Officer (CPO) in
From that time, Matthew contributed actively to the development of IYPF policy, as well as securing a number
of early partnerships for the IYPF.
Matthew’s role as the CPO was to:
• Develop through consultation with the IYPF Board and Executive, strategy relating to the partnerships
area, particularly, the procurement of Strategic, Financial and In Kind Partnerships with a range of for profit
and not for profit organizations at local, national and global levels;
• Contribute to the implementation of IYPF Policy developed by the Board through the IYPF Executive;
• Manage and be responsible for staff of the IYPF Partnerships Team;
• Report regularly to the IYPF Executive and Board;
• Liaise with and be responsible for, partnerships formed with the IYPF; and
• Appear when required at Board meetings.
During the period of Matthew’s engagement with the IYPF, Matthew worked to establish stronger relationships
between the IYPF and such bodies as Rotary, and was successful in forming working partnerships with such
bodies as the Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development programme, funded by AusAID.
Matthew made a positive and lively contribution to discourse at the IYPF and his contribution was highly
valued. We trust Matthew will continue this contribution to the areas of interest of the IYPF and wish him well in
his future endeavors.
Chief Executive Officer
iypf.org iyps.org email@example.com
Po Box 494 Mt Gravatt Plaza Queensland 4122 Australia
ABN: 69 098 340 124