A changing news media in 140 characters
• Magazine readers are aging.
• The NYT’s new editor
• Facebook’s new partners & in Iran
• And from Rome
• What’s important on the road?
• Twitter conference, du jour.
• Thinking Twitter.
• Open brain. Literally. Or your body?
• Even after you die.
• Cameras, cameras, cameras.
• Does open architecture include class?
• We’ll follow you ... and you.
Shhh, more secrets
• Trust us, we’re from the government.
• Government’s cybersecurity czar. Audio.
• Using social media as a political force.
Phillyberg I get more notices about my
Itunes acct than I do about how my
data is used by gov't. Not fair.
• Deﬁning privacy, mine.
• Or if it’s mine, hit delete.
• Online, but public?
Data in the clouds
• Cloud computing changes the rules.
• A founder’s view.
Fair use, new rules
• The remix culture.
• Death of copyright.
• Music, TV, etc., looking for help.
• A speaker disruption?
Your Tweets, visually.
A social media poll.
Follow up dissent
• Banned for dissent?
• Other voices, seeking dissent from those
who might not say a word.