Millbrook high school library citation examples 2013
Our High School Library
Millbrook High School Library Citation
An Article in a Reference Book:
• Example: Author, Title of article, Title of Encyclopedia,
• Hay, Thomas. “South America.” Collier’s Encyclopedia. 1993
Magazine articles in print
• Pirisi, Angela. “Eye-catching advertisements.” Psychology
Today Jan. –Feb. 1997: 14. Print.
A YouTube Video
Boisestatefoundation. “Boise State University Honors
College.” YouTube. Web. 16 Dec. 2009.
Find It VA –Gale
• Example: Author Title of Article Publication Name
Publication date Database
• Chu, Jeff. “What If It Happens In Your Family?” Time. 4 April
2005: InfoTrac Student Edition. Thompson Gale. Web. 24
Internet Site with Publisher Information and eBooks
• Example: Author. Title of Work. Publication Info. Database.
• Whitman, Walt. Leaves of Grass. Brooklyn, 1855. The Walt
Whitman Archive. Web. 12 Mar. 2007.
World Book Online
• Title of article. Title of online encyclopedia. Publisher. Copyright
date. Access date.
• “Erosion.” World Book Online, American’s Edition. World Book,
Inc., 2002. Web. 12, May 2008.
Sites that create citations
Son of Citation Machine
Purdue Online Writing Lab
Sample Works Cited Page
Image retrieved fromhttps://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/12/ on November 30, 2013.