What’s Visual Studio Online
Visual Studio Online (previously Team Foundation Service) is a cloudhosted service version of Microsoft's popular Team Foundation Server
(TFS) software that provides highly customizable source code and build
management, agile development and team process workflow, issue
and work item tracking, and more.
You can configure your Visual Studio Online team projects to
automatically build and deploy to Windows Azure web sites or cloud
• Visual Studio Account (free)
• Visual Studio 2012 (on premises)
• Windows Azure Account (you can use free trail)
• Step 1: Sign up for Visual Studio Online.
• Step 2: Check in a project to source control.
• Step 3: Connect the project to Windows Azure.
• Step 4: Make changes and trigger a rebuild and redeployment.