• The target audience for the digital campaign is as follows: College Students A18-24 Middle class families. (parents with children) A35-44
• Goals: The goal of the Papa John’s pizza deals campaign is to create better awareness of the 2 one-topping pizzas for $10 deal and a rise in purchases from the target audience.• Success: Success of the campaign will be measured in sales numbers during the coupon period and numbers of users on the specific social media sites we will advertise on i.e.- #hashtags, Facebook page likes, PPC adds, Instagram followers
• The Big idea here is to implement a 2 large one topping pizza deal for $10. It will make work because on all of our digital ads (Facebook, Twitter, PPC, Instagram, etc) this is what is going to be enforced and advertised.• It makes sense because that is a better deal than any other pizza places have to offer and it will intrigue consumers to want to continue to buy Papa John’s pizza because of the great deals
• Twitter: The Twitter tactic is to get a verified Papa Johns Twitter page that can be promoted as well as create a hash tag #papajohnsdeal where people can tweet about the deals they got from Papa Johns• Facebook: A “likeable” Facebook page will be used to show statuses, pictures, and different comments about the pizza deal.The 2 one-topping pizzas for $10 deal will be featured on both of these pages Papa Johns Twitter Page Papa Johns Facebook Page
Tools And Tactics (Continued)• Instagram: A Papa Johns Instagram page will be featured with pictures of pizzas made and customers able to upload pictures with the hashtag #papajohnsdeals (like Twitter• PPC: We will create Pay-per-click ads featuring our pizza deal through Google AdWords and do business with them. Sample Papa Johns Instagram page
• Google Adwords: The average PPC for our ad will be $.50 per click• Twitter: Promotion costs are $120,000 a day per venturebeat.com We will do this twice a week for the duration of the 2 pizza for $10 deal.• Creating Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages are free. There will be a Social Media guru (probably took NMDL) hired to keep these pages up to date. Getting paid $20 per hourClick here to see Twitter costs data.Click here for PPC data
SUMMARY• In conclusion with using all of the available social media sites and pay per click ads our great 2 one-topping pizzas for $10 deal can be featured to achieve better customer awareness and purchasers in the target audience we are trying to market towards. These social media sites will attract the young college students and the Pay per click adds can attract younger families on the internet.