• With over 40+ years in the industry, we understand your challenges.
• Along the same lines as increased selection and competition is the
challenge to market to potential customers effectively and retain your
• Smartphones, social media, texting, email, twitter and other
communication channels are making it easy for businesses and
individuals to get their messages out – being agile… applying speed to
• Figuring out the right marketing channels is key for businesses to be
successful in the future. Where are your customers and how do you
best reach them and what is the right messaging?
• Once you get a new customer, how do you keep these customers when
they are constantly barraged by competitors of all types, sizes, and
locations, trying to convince them that they can do it better or
provide it cheaper? How do you grow? How do you innovate?
• Identifying what your customers want and doing a better job of giving
it to them will make all the difference in your company’s future. The
conservative spending climate is also causing a shrinking customer
base. Consumers are still quite conservative with their pocketbooks,
and as a result, organic growth from current and new customers is not
growing as quickly as businesses would like. Business owners and
executives are spending more time figuring out how to go above and
beyond to keep existing customers, while at the same time figuring
out how to cost-effectively reach new customers — without competing
solely on price, which always ends up to be a race to the bottom. 9
• At Software AG our vision is driven by customer needs – backed by both
proven technology and a heritage around in-depth pprroocceessss eexxppeerrttiissee..
• We have the experience to ensure customer success:
• More than 70% of the global 1,000 are customers who have benefited
from our problem-solving discipline, open-minded thinking, and
flexible services and software platforms for business process,
integration, big data, portfolio management and intelligent business
• Software AG has a very service-oriented culture with over 5,000
responsive team members around the world and 40+ years of
committed project success
• With 1 billion plus Euros in revenue and a history of strong
profitability, Software AG clients appreciate that the company is a
solid and stable partner with the agility to react to changing market
• More than 2 million developers worldwide create
solutions based on Software AG products
• Software AG has connected with over 2.5 million
business users benefitting from solutions based
on Software AG technology. Because our
technology powers many e-commerce sites, the
number of consumers benefiting from our
technology is much higher
• We help organizations transform into Digital Enterprises, so they can
You will need to create differentiating solutions that help you better engage
with your customers, partners and employees. Those solutions nneeeedd ttoo ffuullllyy
utilize the current trends in social, mobile, cloud and big data.
• Gartner Group published a report in June 2012 regarding the Nexus of
Forces: social, mobile, cloud and information.
• The IT market is changing fast due to the emergence of new
• Mobile is disrupting industries from retail, to health, to autos, to
finance, to education and beyond. Change is happening at an
astonishing scale and speed. The next 10 years will “dwarf” the last 10
in terms of distribution. One driver of change will be the shift to 4G
and 5G; another, millions more consumers who will get connected all
over the world; and another, the rapid spread of machine-to-machine
• The tipping point in public sentiment from ‘should have’ to ‘must have
social media’ is now occurring. This need for social will impact how
companies invest in differentiating solutions.
• Businesses are already coming to terms with the need to integrate
their social media efforts with their content strategy, and are seeing
the impact of social media in terms of lead gen, referral traffic and
even better, revenue.
• Software AG is ranked a leader in several product and use case categories by
both Gartner and Forrester, the two industry analyst ffiirrmmss tthhaatt pprroovviiddee
advice on technology and management topics, both strategic and tactical, to
enterprises around the world.
• These leader rankings reflect both the strength of Software AG’s product
capabilities as well as our deep market understanding.
• Software AG’s leader rankings indicate a level of “future-proofing” for the
enterprises that our customers can enjoy.