Helping out the
By: Christine Mongrain
We must never relinquish the vision of a humane society
and a humane world
-Kjell Magne Bondevik
The Target audience:
• Animal Lovers
• Families considering pet adoption
• The Single population looking for a companion
Will the Plan Work?
Key Performance Indicators:
• An increase or decrease in adoptions
• Increase or Decrease in the number of
• # of Donations received
What does it all come down to?
… Make it harder for people to ignore the ANIMAL ABUSE,
OVERBREEDING, HOMELESS ANIMALS, ANIMAL FIGHTING… the
list goes on.
Why are we doing this?
• Increase pet adoption
• Spread the word of the Humane society
• Increase number of volunteers
• Increase Donations
Putting the Plan in Motion
• Create a Humane Society game for the
• Include real life testimonials in the
Humane Societys Facebook, Twitter and
• Optimize key words throughout the
social media networks
Whats the Budget Looking Like?
• Best Estimate: $20,000
- Keeping in mind that it is $250 an hour for social media agencies
Summing it all Up
The drive: Increase volunteers, donations
and adoptions by putting more personal
experience into play
How we do this: Real life testimonials, smart
phone game and simple social media