Be the first to like this
Large, complex plans often prove ineffective during a crisis. In this white paper, crisis management expert Jonathan Bernstein describes a new way to streamline crisis management and focus on the key aspects of the response.
By using operational and communication plans, coupled with a crisis support system, an organization can react and recover more quickly.
Table of Contents
1. A not-too-far from reality case study
2. Who and where are your stakeholders?
3. How to prepare for crises—an inside job
4. The challenges of crisis communications
5. Evaluating crisis response