Project Flow Overview
• What is IT?
• What is Software?
• What is Project?
• What is Product?
• What is Application?
• Who are Stakeholders?
What is IT?
• IT is Technologies which enable to any one
receive information/provide information its
own purpose /organization level work
What is Software?
• Software gives instructions to System/
Application to perform a task.
What is Project?
• It is specific Application of a specifics
What is Product?
• It is general based Product that use by various
• In manufacturing unit product is touch able
while in non- manufacturing unit product is
Plan/Schema related to there work
What is Application?
• It is combinations of some functionality .
Who are Stakeholders?
• The people who involved in project
direct or indirect is stakeholders.
• Responsible for design and develop a specific
project related to client needs/ requirement.
• Responsible to bring business to the
organizations / company/ Industry.
• Fill the RFI/ RFP that given by client with the
help of B.A., P.M. , S.A. sometime from Testing
• Interact with Client and provide the various
document BRS, SRS, Use Case, UAT, Usability
Test Plan etc.
• He /she assist other stakeholder to complete
their task related to project.
• Design and develop Test Strategy Document as
well as provide the Schedule of the Project.
• Design frontend and backend of application.
• Design the Code and do Unit testing
• Verification and Validation process apply on
• Responsible for release the
product/project/application for testing as well
as to client /customer after testing process
• There are various process apply here and
various document they are use when they
delivery the work to related person.
• Install the Application and perform the
Installation testing .
• Provide training if need
• Give Manual user.
• After implementation of Application take care
if any issue is going to happen.
• Provide the solutions.
• Go to Link
• Project Flow Document and Relationship with