Download at http://bit.ly/mirantis-folsom-2012
With baseline features set and hardening for enterprise usage in place, the Fall 2012 Folsom release marks OpenStack’s transition from a service provider platform to an enterprise ready solution.
Slides from this recent on-demand webcast provide a technical overview of what’s new in Folsom, targeted both to experienced OpenStack users and cloud infrastructure teams considering new deployments.
- Synopsis of market developments since the April Essex release
- New Folsom capabilities and user features: Nova, Cinder, Keystone, hypervisor support
- Quantum and Load Balancer as a Service
- Under-the-covers with key new architectural features
- Resources and tips on Folsom
The complete webcast recording and detailed presentation is available free at http://bit.ly/mirantis-folsom-2012