IT'S FLIGHT LIKE AN EAGLE,
MESMERIZING OUR SENSE OF SMELL,
BEAUTIFUL LIKE THE FLYING COLOURS OF A RAINBOW,
FOR BOTH LUXURY AND RELIGION,
A CLOTH CLEANING THE WINDOWS OF OUR HEART,
IT'S ECHO STILL ROARS...
THROUGH THE THOUGHT OF BEING OLD,
IT STILL LIVES BOLD IN HEARTS OF BILLIONS....
Our Culinary HeritageOur Culinary Heritage
An Affair With Indian Cooking….An Affair With Indian Cooking….
Culinary?? What’s That???Culinary?? What’s That???
• IT IS AN ART, WHERE “CULINARY” MEANS THE ART OF
PREPARATION, COOKING AND PRESENTATION OF FOOD.
What is Culinary Heritage??
• Indian cuisine
encompasses a wide
variety of regional
cuisines native to India.
• There has also been
Central Asian influence
on North Indian cuisine
from the years of
CUISINE OF NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN
• NORTHERN INDIA
Many Indian restaurants around the globe till
late 90"s are influenced by North Indian
• SOUTHERN INDIA
South Indian cuisine is rice based.
These items are glorious and delicious besides
being nourishing and digestible.
FLAVOURS OF EASTERN AND WESTERN
• EASTERN INDIA
East Indian Dishes are mainly served with
either boiled rice or with aps (bhakri).
• WESTERN INDIA
The cuisine of Western India is diverse. Maharashtrian
cuisine is diverse and ranges from bland to fiery
With its distinct spices and medium of cooking as
coconut oil, both vegetarian as well as non-
vegetarian cuisine is equally popular.
• Punjabi cuisine is associated with food from
the Punjab region of India and Pakistan.
• Punjabi cuisine also has been influenced by
Mughlai cuisine, a characteristic also
featured in the cuisine of Kashmir.
Healthy Punjabi Meals...
Sweet Cuisine Of Gujarat...
• Gujarati cuisine varies widely in flavour and heat.
• Many Gujarati dishes are distinctively sweet, salty, and spicy
• Famous dish of Gujarat is THE GUJARATI THALI.
The Present Scenario…
• People Prefering Fast Food...
Why To Conserve This Heritage??
• To Convey It To Next Generation
• To Understand The Nutritional Value Of Our Cuisine
• To Protect From The Ill Effects Of The Fast Food
• Haan! Te Ambarsariyo,
Jo Saade Andar Vasda Hai,
Oh Maa Da Pyaar Jo Bhukh Mitaunda Hai,
Jithe Gheyo Diyaan Nadiyaan Dul Dul
Oh Swaad Sabton Suhavna,
Jis Vich Vasdi Saade Desh Di Khushboo...