Specialized in the installation of solar panels, solar water heaters with the highest efficiency of solar energy. Price Solar. Cost solar panels info? Installer of solar panels and solar water heaters.
• Let us take the example that everyone knows, a hose full of water for a while in the sun. Gradually heats the water in the hose on. We now put a glass tube around, it can even boiling hot water. Well, the same principle is used in a solar water heater.
• Generally you a collector of 1m ², which to the south is directed and an inclination of 45 °, about 50 liters of water heating. Calculation of the total collector area that you need will depend on the insolation level (climate, orientation) and the number of users. This calculation is part of the MiNi Power for study. generally assumed that the average person between 40 and 60 liters of hot water per day consumed. An average family of 4 will be a storage need of approximately 200 liters and a collector ar
• In Belgium the sun at an average annual capacity of approximately 1,000 kWh per m², which corresponds to the energy value of about 100 liters of fuel oil or 100 cubic meters of natural gas. In a correctly sized system, we can cover up to 60% of the annual energy for domestic hot water. Even with diffuse sunlight may be a high energy place in the vacuum tubes. In the spring or fall and even in winter there are days enough to take advantage of water warmed by the sun.
Collectors• The solar collector captures the sunlight and converts it into heat. The collector transfers the heat to a glycol by liquid, this liquid circulates in insulated piping between the collector and the storage tank. The liquid is contained in the collector the heat to the water in the storage tank. The cooled liquid is then pumped back to the collector to re-heat. We can distinguish two types of collectors:• • Flat-plate collectors: the absorber consists of a black metal plate on which copper tubes are mounted. These tubes are parallel or helically mounted. • Vacuum tube collectors , the absorber consists of vacuum tubes in glass with a black metal tube inside which a heat transfer fluid passes through.
• MiNi Power insert collectors which make use of the "heat-pipe" technique. The cream of the crop in the vacuum tube collectors.• A heat pipe is a transport mechanism that large amounts of heat can move. In a heat pipe, there is a transport medium, which is on the hot side evaporates, whereby the energy absorber, and act as gas moves to the cold side. Here it will condense and are heat certificates to the condenser. This is the top of the solar collector, and then again after cooling back to the warm side.
Storage vessel• The storage ensures that the heat is kept until the time that hot water is needed. The hot water that you get out of this storage, is immediately replaced by the same quantity of cold water from the pipe, which in turn is heated by the heat transfer fluid from the primary circuit. With sufficient sunlight in the summer, the solar collectors to the water in the storage easily warm to above 80 ° C. To burn the warm water to prevent the sanitary hot water output a mixer installed. The storage tank is highly insulated metal tank, MiNi Power uses only stainless steel vats with high density polyurethane insulation 45mm. This stainless steel storage tank is the reserve of hot water.
The collector circuit• Heat transport is the responsibility of the primary circuit. This circuit is hermetically sealed and heat insulating and includes the heat transfer fluid. This fluid heats up while passing through the tubes of the collector is running, and is then diverted to a storage vessel. again, the heat release is performed by a heat exchanger (coil pipe) in the storage tank. Here the liquid its solar alter the sanitary water (secondary circuit). The cooled primary water goes back to the collector where it is heated again as long as the sun shines. To freeze the solar fluid to prevent a non-toxic mixture of water and glycol. This fluid provides freeze protection to - 25 ° C and can withstand high temperatures. This allows the system even in winter correctly.
The control and pump unit• The primary fluid may circulate in different ways;• naturally (without a pump), the heat transfer fluid circulates, thanks to the density difference with the water in the storage vessel.As soon as this liquid is warmer, and thus a lower density than the water in the vessel, it will start to rise in a natural way by thermo-circulation. The vessel must be placed higher than the collectors. That is the principle on which the thermosyphon solar water heaters based, which is usually found in southern Europe.• in forced manner (under pressure): a small electric pump, circulation pump, transfers the heat transfer fluid in motion when 8 ° C warmer than the hot water in the storage tank. The pump is controlled by a control system that operates on the basis of temperature differences: when the sensor of the container is warmer than that of the collector, the system will stop the circulation pump. In the other case, the circulation pump again put in motion and the primary fluid heats the domestic water from the barrel again.
How the lack of sunlight catch?• In summer the solar vouch for the entire hot water production, but in the winter or during long periods of bad weather sufficient solar energy is not only for the production of all hot water. Therefore, most storage vessels equipped with an auxiliary system that takes up the torch and still guarantees the supply of hot water. This is usually done by:• a resistor (electrical assistance), which often is located at half the height of the storage vessel.• a heat exchanger (hydraulic support) that is connected to an auxiliary source of heat. In most cases, is that the boiler of the central heating system.• In a dual-boiler is the heat exchanger for reheating at the top of the container. In this way, the reheating is not the whole reservoir to heat. A storage tank with a heat exchanger is placed on the existing boiler which then allows for reheating.
• Specialized in the installation of solar panels, solar water heaters with the highest efficiency of solar energy. Price Solar. Cost solar panels info? Installer of solar panels and solar water heaters.• http://www.mini-energietechniek.be