● FinderBase.com will irreversibly change the
way people consider lost & found
● FinderBase.com will pursue the concept of
greater good. It will make people
understand the value of helping one
● Not only will this concept directly help
society, it will increase trust between
● Person who receives back what is precious
→ will recommend us forward
● Person who can help someone else get their
→ will gain the pleasure of helping
● Society has made doing the right thing
complicated and expensive.
● All people lose and find stuff.
● The current mechanism is so inefficient that
only a revolution can change it.
● FinderBase.com decentralizes the
responsibility of helping.
● We provide information for free to help
people do the right thing.
● We make it easy and free to help and cost-
efficient to ask for help.
● We're not making a product or a service,
we're making a social revolution.
● We're a team of eight – not smart and not
experienced – but ridiculously passionate.
● Our idea is not unique but previous tries
have lacked the outlook on the greater
● Our team has the essentials to create the
product but lacks common sense. At least in
the traditional business sense.
● Our study shows that 16 million items are
permanently lost in Finland each year.
● If people were to adopt our service, we can
guaranteed bring a great number of them
● We've already shown that people are willing
to pay 1 € for this help or a percentage of
the items value if we're actually successful.
● We're not competing with traditional lost &
● We're competing of people's charitable
● We have to make more sense to people than
recycling empty cans or cardboard.
● We will appeal people who see the risks of
● Only our customers create value to
themselves by being active.
● We will take our share of the successful
cases of value creation.
● If an insurence company finds an item back
with our service, they are more than willing
to pay us a percentage of the net worth of
● We will enter the market through existing
communities such as university campuses.
● We offer them a free solution that is
undeniably better than the existing
● Once we're accepted as equals in the
community, we can move forward to the
● We use our existing networks in Finland,
China and USA to enter the market.
● The risk is not in our business model,
service or product.
● The risk is whether we will be the team that
makes the global breakthrough on this field.
● It is undeniable that someone will
eventually make that breakthrough.
● We don't base our success on IPRs, but
being too social to follow.
● Our company is a viable investment only for
those who've seen the future that we
● We will offer shares to people who believe,
not investors who only seek returns.
● 10 % of the company can be sold for
$200,000 to leverage our growth.
● We will target for an IPO in OTC already in
2010 after a successful launch in the USA.