• 2000. – 2008. Degree in Architectural Engineering, Architecture Faculty, University of Belgrade
Graduated on 31.05.2008.
• 1998. – 2000. Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
• 1994. – 1998. High School, Belgrade High School of Economics
• 2007. – 2 months working in collaboration with Professor, Mr. Branislav Mitrovic, on project for hotel in Montenegro coast side.
• 2008. – 8 months working in Architecture office RAUM in Belgrade.
• 2008 - 2013 – more than 5 years working in Aedas, first 2 years working in Belgrade office, with more than 3 years of experience working in Dubai
• 2013 - present – Kling Consult Dubai. Currently employed as a Lead Architect
• Working on more than 20 domestic and international competitions.
• City for 500.000 residents in Korea, year 2005.
• Collaboration with Professor of Architecture Faculty, University of Belgrade, Mr. Branislav Mitrovic, on design for 190.000 m2 hotel, in Herceg Novi,
• Final thesis – Museum of Contemporary Art, 9.500 m2 building in Novi Sad, Serbia on 30.06.2008.
• Yacht Club and Beach Community, international competition announced by Arquitectum on June 2009
• Blue city detail design development - Team leader for Neighborhood 13 - Detail design development
• Southern Sun Hotel, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. - Detail design development
• Cleveland Clinic, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. - Construction design / Construction administration
As part of a team
• 2nd Prize in architecture competition for apartment dwellings for diplomats, “Lisicji potok”, Belgrade, Serbia. Competition organized by Federation of
Architects Serbia, year 2003.
• 2nd Prize and increased amount of money awarded in architecture and urbanism competition for area around Sport Hall “Pionir”, Belgrade, Serbia. Competition
organized by Federation of Architects Serbia. Results announced on 27.05.2005.
• 1st Prize in architecture competition for reconstruction of dwellings on “Square of Partisans”, Uzice, Serbia. Competition organized by Federation of Architects
Serbia. Results announced on 12.10.2007.
• Special Prize for the design of Raft in New Belgrade, Serbia. Results announced on 07.07.2008.
• Money awarded project, architecture proposal for office building in “Vracar”, Belgrade, Serbia. Results announced on 08.12.2006.
• Honorable mention, International competition for office building in Peru, announced by Arquitectum. Results announced on October 2008.
• Architecture Magazine “Forum” no.48 (April 2004), published design for Sport Hall, announced to be one of the best designs in last 10 years on subject of
construction systems. Architecture Faculty, University of Belgrade.
• Architecture Magazine “Ambijenti” no.17 (February 2007), published proposal for office building in “Vracar”, Belgrade, Serbia.
• Special Publication of competition entries for city of 500.000 residents in Korea, year 2005.
• Other competition publications.
• Architectural Salon (year 2004), exhibition at Museum of Applied Art, student work designed on a subject of construction systems.
• Architecture Week (year 2006), designed proposal for area around Sport Hall “Pionir”, Belgrade, Serbia.
• Architecture Week (year 2008), designed proposal for raft in city of New Belgrade, Serbia.
• Registered in Association of Architects of Serbia.
• Registered in Association of Architects of Belgrade.
• Holder of License for Responsible Designer and Responsible Contracting Engineer, member of Serbian Chamber of Engineers.
• Revit training, September 2008, Certificate, Al-Nasar Building
No.2,Near Rashid Hospital Roundabout, 123097 Dubai, U.A.E.
Excellent knowledge in: AUTO CAD 2D and 3D, RHINOCEROS, 3D MAX, AUTO DESK REVIT, RHINO SCRIPT, ADOBE PACKAGE, SKETCHUP, MS.
• English – excellent knowledge, IELTS Academic, graded 7.5
• French – beginners knowledge
• Experience in manufacturing of 3D models
• Experience in managing projects in all their stages
• Good results in working under pressure
• Working as individual or as a part of team
• Born in Belgrade, on November 28th, 1979.
• Dubai resident
Milan Kapetanovic mobile: +971 55 3846985
Professor Branislav Mitrovic e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Vuja Aleksandru mobile: +381631048287
Milan Raonic Managing Director mobile: + 38163289910
of RAUM e-mail: email@example.com
Belgrade Association of Architects: www.dab.org.yu