Let Your Business Flow.
• Drop Shipping
• What is LOADPIPE
• Why use LOADPIPE
• LOADPIPE Functions
Buying from China has always been a challenge for the Western business.
Communication, payment, culture.
In today's competitive environment, these companies need to more
proactively control their supply chain at the manufacturing source.
But, how to approach the proper solution to this technology and supply
chain management issue....
What is LOADPIPE
Control your inventory without the need to have a your own warehouse
and shipping staff.
Virtual “e”-Warehouse – access your inventory online, warehoused in a
3rd party center. See your inventory levels, real-time.
E-Fulfillment – Have this virtual warehouse ship b2c or b2b to your
E-Logistics – Order tracking and order reporting online, real-time
E-Distribution – Let LOADPIPE’s network of drop shippers and affiliates
distribute your products.
What is LOADPIPE (2)
Drop shipping technology to allow factories & product
sources give direct inventory access for their clients.
Loadpipe allows factories to provide clients ability to send goods directly to their
Factory Side –
• Create drop ship customer accounts for access to all / limited inventory
• Allow clients to ship these goods directly to their end customer (approval / non-
approval permission user settings)
• Receive new order alerts, and can print the order receipt to be filled at the
• Run reports for each or all customer’s usage / turnover.
Client / Distributor Side –
• See real-time available inventory at the factory warehouse
• Create multiple account for their staff to enter their own orders
• Connect to shopping cart & supply chain management systems.
• Run monthly order reports
(SaaS) Software as a Service
SaaS = Software as a Service
1. We maintain the technology
2. Allow clients to store inventory in China
3. B2B, B2C JIT (“just in time”) inventory control
4. Utilize Low Warehousing Costs
5. Outsource Labor Costs
6. Online real-time order execution, tracking, reporting
7. More control on your supply chain.
8. Skip a step in your SCM (supply chain management)
Why LOADPIPE (1)
Manufacturers / Distributors:
• Online Supply Chain Platform – access anywhere
• On-Demand – pay for what you need!
• Save IT money on expensive internal SCM platforms
• SaaS opportunities – Virtual Warehousing & Fulfillment
• Scalable Business Model
• Network with SME entrepreneurs
• Access to powerful SCM!
• Promote your business & build credibility
• Put products into a network of sales and marketing
companies (drop shippers and affiliates) to increase your
Why LOADPIPE (2)
Internet Marketers / SEO / Entrepreneurs
• Great source of quality products
• No need to carry inventory
• Connect directly to your online shopping cart
• Smooth fulfillment, reporting, control.
User & Company Management
System Admin – view all orders, full reporting Chinese
Company Admin – view specific company's inventory, orders & English
Company Sales – enter orders
Outside Sales – enter orders, needs company admin approval
Warehouse user – receive orders, enter tracking and order notes
Category management, Add product, Bulk Add products,
Place, View All Order, View Unapproved Orders
Top 10 items, newly added, monthly order report
White label option
Michael A. Michelini
Mobile: +86 15816859376
Shadstone Imp & Exp (Shenzhen) Co, Ltd
10D Building B, Hai Wang Dasha Nan Hai Avenue,
Nanshan District Postal Code 518054 Shenzhen, China