Be the first to like this
Drupal sites perform best when they are deployed into a hosting environment tailored for Drupal. Learn what sort of questions to ask, what to look for, what to expect to pay, and how to measure what you get from a hosting company.
This session will cover the following:
* What does Drupal need from a hosting company?
* How can a hosting company influence the performance of Drupal?
* What can be done to test the performance of Drupal on a particular hosting company?
* How do I keep my hosting company accountable?
* What do I do if I want to move my site to another company?
Time will be planned to take questions from the audience about hosting Drupal as well.