Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Josh Berg - Project Coordinator
Michael Cornetta -Materials Director
Alexandra Dumas -Hotel Liaison
Jimmy Le - Design/Wiki Coordinator
John Turkington -Community Partner
•The Green Leaf Lodging project is a
student run service committee helping
to promote sustainability throughout
the hotel and lodging industry within
the Greater New Bedford area.
•Implement a sustainable recycling
•Help others contribute to recycling/raise
•Helping Best Western to implement a
• 80% of Best Western Hotels display eco-friendly
• 25% display in Great Britain
• Improve hotel attractiveness within business
• Increase potential businesses with new clients
• Rest assured that all recyclable materials will be
going to a proper location that will benefit the
• Clothing items will be donated for re-use.
• Other lost and found items will be sorted and
Where Everything is Going
•Lighthouse Outreach Center
•Fall River and Bristol County Area
• Lost & Found
Clothes and suits, electronics, jewelry
Linens, towels, pillowcases, and rags
Toilet paper, tissues, soap
• Other recyclables
Cans & bottles, and cardboard boxes
Proper recycling methods
•It is a collaborative effort by all employees
and guest to properly sort forgotten goods
and recycle items.
•By using the bags we can differentiate
between reusable goods and rubbish.
• With the help of all employees and guests, we will be able to bring
the Best Western Hotels into a eco-friendly century and increase
green initiatives in the business world.