Professional Profile - Miguel Angel Pérez Laguna - Human Resources - Training - Recruitment - Talent Development
Miguel Angel Pérez Laguna
Phone : 34-661-616-471. Madrid , Spain
LinkedIn Profile - Open to Relocation
Human Resources Manager . Talent Acquisition & Recruitment & Development.
15+ years of HR & Managing experience in delivering optimal results in high growth environments.
Strategy Planning – Culture Shaping – Organizational Effectiveness – Team Improvement – Leadership Development
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Recruitment & Training HR Manager, Various Projects, 2016-2017
• Recruitment Manager for an International Fundation. Led team in successful implementation of Phase I of the
Career Site, 89 employees hired. Increased social media follower count by 150% (Recruitment 2.0).
• Managed and provided HR support for a startup focus on vision & health industry. 10% Increase with investor
participation. Helped resolve issue in different departments such as customer service, shipping/logistics, etc.
• 70 job descriptions updated for an industrial company.Developed employee training program and materials.
Created employee performance based evaluations for all positions
HR Director, Eninter Group, 2012 – 2015
• Managed all human resources functions creating a new HR Department including recruiting, on-boarding, training,
benefits enrollment, evaluation and employee recognition.
• Introduced Employee Branding to the company for increased retention, comprehensive onboarding, positive
internet presence, and improved recruiting strategies. Reduced recruiting costs by 25%.
• Increased staffing to fill 197 incremental positions to support business growth. Rapidly recruited and placed 60
direct sales representatives in the Central area (Cataluña) .Reworked new-hire orientation program to include HR
information and company resources.
• Recognized by executive management for excellence in staff community/labor relations. Lowered turnover from
more than 30% to below 20%
• Supervised EFQM certification process. Directed efforts that led to successful ISO certification.
• Conducted two Employee Opinion Surveys (EOS), identifying more than 10 action plans to address employee
• Creation and Supervision of Recruiters Team and Trainers.
• Provided mentoring to business leaders including best practices, common methodologies, available tools, etc..
regarding human resource issues in the areas of call center, sales department and I+D area
• Evaluates Human Resource practices and trends to ensure best-in-class solutions are implemented throughout the
company and are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Training & Recruitment Director, San Roman, 2007 –2011
• Responsible for cross-functional team management and development of 10 national workforce management staff.
Recruited, identified and hired talented employees that fit the culture of the business
• Achieved 114% of target for 2009.
• Negotiated approximately 40 salary offers and dozens of sign-on bonuses/relocation packages (sales force)
• Establishing new KPI´S and conduct metric reports and Performance Management audits in order to improve
effectiveness and efficiency of the local teams
• Introduced sales techniques for overcoming objections and traveled to locations to facilitate sales training onsite.
Coached managers and employees on employee relation issues.
HR Manager, Garben, 2002 –2007
• Responsible for the recruitment, orientation, supervision and performance evaluation of Infoforma Center training
staff. Full charge of payroll processing and benefits administration and tracking.
• Updated recruitment processes, encompassing sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection. Created
onboarding program, reducing staff training period. Directly supervised a 4-person staff; indirectly supervised a
staff of 54 (IT Trainers)
• Reduced recruiting costs by 7%.
Recruiter / HR Coordinator , GSF - ETT 1999 – 2002
• Managed Sub-Team of 10 trainers for GSF IT Training Center. Responsible for trainer schedules, trainer invoice,
close of business reports and reaching center quotas monthly.
• Conducted all hiring process functions including: Job posting, sourcing resumes/applications and job interviews
Created candidate pools for hard to fill positions. Designed Marketing Campaigns for Recruitment
• Recruitment Support for Temporary Services, managed a vacancy rate of 420 job positions meeting time to fill
goals of 30 days. Input and maintained requisitions, applicant data, and resumes in all Human Resources systems.
• Conduct phone and in-person interviews. Accomplished results by averaging 20-25 interviews per week.
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS – TRAINING - LANGUAJES
• MBA Escuela Europea de Empresa, EUDE, 2012 – 2014
• Degree in Psychology, UAM, 1996 – 2000
• Management Master INFOREM, 2003 – 2004
• English C2 Level ( Common European Framework.).Native Spanish
• Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Ranked top 1% Human Resources Expert on LinkedIn in Spain.
Dir&Ge Magazine Contributor as HR / Management Expert