• PowerPoint´s various enable you to see your presentation in a variety of ways.• Normal View: Is the default view that lets you focus on an individual slide.• Slide Sorter View: displays all the slides in a presentation on a single screen.• Notes Page view: Shows one slide at a time, along with any notes that are associated with the slide.• Slide Show view: lets you preview your presentation on the screen, so you can see it the way your audience will see it.• Reading view: is like Slide Show view except it´s in a window rather than filling the entire screen.
• You can modify your presentation´s view by changing its color.Located in the Color or Grayscalegroup in the View tab so you canchoose an option based on howyou want to show your
• PowerPoint´s zoom tools let you change the magnification of slides on the screen. By zooming out you can see the entire slide; by zooming in, you can inspect one area of the slide.
• You can have multiple presentations open at the same time in PowerPoint, and you can arrange their windows so that they are all visible at once. This makes it easy to drag-and-drop content between windows, and also to compare different versions of a presentation.
• Properties are details that the user defines in her/his document. Document properties include detailed information such as a title, author´s name, subject, and key words that identify the document´s topic or content.
•Power Point can save presentations in several different file formats.
• PowerPoint´s Print preview feature shows you how your slides will look on paper before you print them. When you change to a different print layout, Print Preview reflects the change, so you can try out different potential layouts for your presentation printouts before committing one to paper
• By default PowerPoint aligns text along the left margin.• When you begin a new paragraph by pressing Enter after an existing paragraph, the new paragraph keeps the same alignment and formatting as the paragraph above it.
Line spacing PowerPoint formats yourchanges can help paragraphs so that on line of blank spaceyou display Lies between eachText more paragraph and between The lines within aattractively or fit paragraphmore text on aslide.
• Bullets are small dots, arrows, circles, diamonds, or other graphics that appear before a short phrase or word. A bulleted list is a set of paragraphs that each start with s bulleted symbol.• HelloMy nameIs Michelle
PowerPoint´s quickstyles allow you toquickly formatAny text box orplaceholder with acombinationOf fill. You can format the text within a text box in a There are several advantages to using number of ways: Adjust Quick Styles to format an object alignment, change text orientation, set the text margins, modify the text wrap settings, and even set the text in multiple columns
• PowerPoint enables you to create columns in text boxes to present information you want to set up in lists across the slide but do not want to place in PowerPoint tables.
Sometimes it is possible youwant the Microsoft PowerPointspelling or grammar options toignore misspellings in sometexts.
• If you don´t like the colors used in the theme you´ve chosen, you can select the colors from some other theme, or you can create your own color theme
Each theme supplies a PowerPoint supplies a wide variety of fontcombination of two fonts combinations to allow you to chooseto be applied to heading among traditional serif fonts andsnd text. contemporary sans seri fonts.