WorkTraining Coordinator AT ESP- American Institutes for Research -USAID
About -B.A of English language & literature, 2010
-I have national and international experience and work with expatiate and multinational staff in Egypt
-More than 4 years of experience in the field of Community Development projects under auspices of international donors.
- An effective communicator at all levels within an organization.
- Very good experience with international donors such as USAID , CRS
- I have excellent technical and literacy report writing in English.
- I have knowledge and skills in project planning , implementation , budgeting , monitoring and evaluation.
- I have a very good experience in translation and interpretation from Arabic into English and vice-versa.
- I have ...