Be the first to like this
The first thing a lot of employers do after they have received your CV is to check the internet for further evidence. The following document shows you how to develop a winning Public Domain CV.
If you want to increase your employability, access the hidden job market or just stand out from the crowd have a look into our series and let us know what you think.
Jon Curwin & Michael Schmidt
The following document contains 6 posters/leaflets.
Managing your Public Domain CV
1. Why Mahara? How to combine an e-portfolio with your online CV
2. Why LinkedIn?
3. Ethical issues to be considered.
4. How to make Twitter work for you.
5. Make LinkedIn work harder and smarter for you
6. How to ‘clean up your reputation’ online.
The material might be of interest to:
• Teaching staff and their students,
• Careers advisers,
• Personal Development Coaches and
• Anyone who would like to get better access to hidden job markets or networks of people with similar professional interests’ worldwide