• Today, few understand what is so special
about church. Thus, they ask the question…
• How can we share with them this
experience? Why it’s so important… etc.
• We need to teach them some core points of
what the deal really is and ask them to come
see for themselves.
The Church Is Christ’s Body, And
Each of Us Are Parts of It!
• The church is the body of Christ and His
kingdom. Col. 1:13, 18, 24; Christ is it’s
head… Eph. 1:22-23
• We are baptized into Christ and His body.
Gal. 3:26-27; 1 Cor. 12:12-14
• We are complete when we are truly in
Christ. Col. 2:6-10; 4:12
It Is Christ’s One True Church!
• Christ built His church. Mt. 16:18; Acts
2:47; 1 Cor. 3:11
–Not built by Peter, Paul or any other
man! 1 Cor. 1:12-13; Acts 20:28
• He loves and saves only His church which
submits only to Him. Eph. 5:23-25; Mt.
It Is God’s Family On The Earth!
• I want to be a part of that family which
glorifies God and partakes of His blessings!
Eph. 3:15; 1 Tim. 3:15
• I wish you would become a part of God’s
family too! Eph. 3:8-10; 1 Tim. 2:3-4; Acts
2:38, 41, 47; Mark 16:15-16
It Shares In A Special Unity of
The Holy Spirit!
• It is founded on the teaching of the Holy
Spirit which Jesus sent to guide us into all
truth. John 16:13; Eph. 4:1-6
• We become God’s faithful children whom
mature according to the knowledge of
Christ’s truth. Eph. 4:13-16
It Worships God In Spirit & Truth!
• The church gets together to reverently
worship God! Jn. 4:23-24; Eph. 6:6; Jn.
17:17; Heb. 10:19-25
• Any worship not according to scripture
would not be acceptable. Col. 3:17; Col.
2:20-23; Mt. 15:9; Lev. 10:1-3