A Call To Pray!
2 Chronicles 7:14
• Christ’s church consists of
God’s people. 1 Tim. 3:15;
• If ever God’s people were
called to do something it is to
pray to Him! Luke 19:46
• We are even called by the
name of Christ. Acts 11:26;
A Call To Humility!
• In order to develop a proper life of prayer
we must humble ourselves. 2 Chron. 7:14
• Pride will prevent your prayer from being
heard by God. Psalm 66:18; Proverbs 8:13;
• Pride will lead you to destruction.
Proverbs 16:18; 1 Timothy 3:6
• We should be humble and seek God’s favor.
1 Peter 5:5
A Call To Seek The LORD
• God wants the Gentiles to seek Him.
• Today we all must turn to God in faith and
repentance while we diligently seek Him.
Acts 17:30; 2 Peter 3:9; Hebrews 11:6
• God promises us, seek and ye shall find!
If We Obey, God Will Forgive Us!
• We can obey the gospel and be baptized into
Christ where all spiritual blessings are.
Romans 6:3-6; Ephesians 1:3, 7
• Obedience to God is required for God’s
favor. 1 John 3:22; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8
Many Are Unfaithful!
• We should want our land to be healed!
• Evil rulers make sad citizens… Prov. 29:2
• Righteousness needs to prevail in our land
today. Proverbs 14:34
• We must be ready to change when we learn we
must change to be acceptable to God.
Acts 26:9; 1 Timothy 1:12-16
• Few there be that find life. Matthew 7:14
• Let us live in such a way that we may obtain
that crown of eternal life. 1 Cor. 9:24-27
Are You Living The Repentant
And Prayerful Life?
• May we learn from this lesson that we need to
be God’s nation of prayers to help our nation
and our lives be blessed. 1 Timothy 2:1-2
• Become part of God’s kingdom! Col. 1:13
– Hear and believe. Mark 16:15-16; Acts 8:12
– Repent of your sin. Acts 3:19
– Confess your faith in Christ. Romans 10:9-10
– Be baptized... Acts 18:8; 22:16