• We can see God blessing mankind in
sending Jesus who is also called
Immanuel meaning God with us. Mt. 1:23
• Jesus also promised the apostles that He
would be with them. Mt. 28:20
• Today, God is with all Christians in a
variety of ways.
Jesus Christ Is With Us.
• Christ lived in Paul… Galatians 2:20
– “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself
– His living “by faith” was affected through obeying
God’s powerful word. Rom. 10:17;1:17
• Christ is in us and He is the hope of our glory.
The Holy Spirit Is With Us.
• “Know ye not that ye are the temple of
God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in
you?” 1 Corinthians 3:16
• “What? know ye not that your body is the
temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you,
which ye have of God, and ye are not your
own?” 1 Corinthians 6:19
• The Holy Spirit is given to us when we
believe and obey the gospel. Acts 5:32;
God the Father Is With Us.
• “One God and Father of all, who is above
all, and through all, and in you all.”
• This text describes the platform of unity
that we have in God’s family. Eph. 4:1-7
• It is comforting to know that even the
Father in heaven dwells in us.
The Godhead Is With Us.
• “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and
the love of God, and the communion of the
Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.”
2 Corinthians 13:14
• We notice that all three parts of God (the
Godhead) is with us in our fellowship with
God’s Truth Is With Us.
• “For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us,
and shall be with us for ever.” 2 John 2
• God’s word dwells in us if we allow it too!
Colossians 3:16; John 8:31-32
• It will not be so if we reject Christ’s word.
• 1 John 2:24 “Therefore, let that abide in
you which you heard from the beginning. If
what you heard from the beginning abides
in you, you also will abide in the Son and
in the Father.”
God’s Grace Is With Us.
• Christ gives us God’s grace! 1 Cor. 1:4
• God’s grace is in us… “and by their
prayer for you, who long for you because
of the exceeding grace of God in you.”
2 Corinthians 9:14
• God’s grace is filled with various riches.
God Promises That He Will Never
• “…For He Himself has said, I will never leave
you nor forsake you” Hebrews 13:5
• This leaves us with the question, “When we
are found away from God, who moved?”
Isaiah 59:2; Hebrews 3:12
– When we sin we leave God! It is our fault.
• But we can come back to God through
Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:18
– Let us be faithful to God, if we depart let us
return back to our proper footing get up from that
fall and start walking by faith again. Rom. 8:31