• Evangelism defined:“The spreading of
the Christian gospel by public preaching
or personal witness.” Google search
• “And He said unto them, GO ye into all
the world, and PREACH THE GOSPEL
to every creature.” Mark 16:15
• Our mission is to reach people with the
gospel of Jesus Christ!
Recognizing Our Role!
• We’re important! As God’s children we
have a great mission to fulfill in spreading
the gospel of Christ. Mark 16:15-16
• Our responsibility is to teach the lost.
– All will not respond by obedience. Acts 28:24
• But God said go preach the gospel.
• After they are baptized, then they are to be
taught to obey all Christ has commanded.
Go Into All the World
• Christ has all authority in heaven and earth!
– Our prospects are all people, we’re not
necessarily limited to one country, nation or
tongue. Mt. 28:18-20
• How can we meet the demand in this
generation? Colossians 1:23
• How can we work at this with success?
– Be driven to teach it…Luke 19:10; John 9:4
• Wherever you go… communicate, share
• VERBAL - spoken from one person to another
– This is perhaps the most effective way to
evangelize. Acts 20:20
• Be sincere in your approach: Phil. 1:10
– It’s obedient to Christ. Ephesians 6:6
– You caring for another’s soul… 1 Tim. 2:3-4
– It’s personal. God has a message for YOU!
Romans 3:23; John 3:16; 2 Cor. 5:15
Use Your Abilities
• Command: “Go Make disciples” Mt. 28:19
• Sow / Plant the seed… Luke 8:11
• Personally Teach
– Or Give printed materials, Bibles, tracts, DVD’s…
• Follow up “water” 1 Corinthians 3:5-9
– Give insight and or instruction… Acts 18:26
• Consistency. regularly, not one time event…
We Have What They Need,
• Is the only thing can save their soul – the
only way to heaven is Jesus. John 14:6
• Is the only thing which instructs us in
righteousness. 2 Tim. 3:16-17
– Teaches right from wrong
• Gives us all things pertain to life and
godliness… 2 Peter 1:3
Tips To Help Evangelize
• Accommodate your life to serve others…
– We can seek to identify with them in order to win
them to Christ. 1 Corinthians 9:19-23
– Remain under Christ’s law… accommodate to
others but not to conflict with the doctrine of Christ
– Act to win souls “by all means”… change to
communicate with our culture is good when it
doesn’t violate Scripture or make us worldly.
Have You Obeyed the Gospel of Christ?
You can be saved by:
-Hearing the gospel. Jn.6:45
-Believing it! Mark 16:16
-Repenting of sin. Acts 2:38
-Confess Jesus. Acts 8:37
-Baptism. Acts 8:36-39