• As children of God we need to
be sure and develop a new way
of thinking. Rom. 12:1-3
• We must not think like the
foolish ways that the heathen or
worldly think... Rom. 1:18-25
• But develop an entirely new
way of thinking which
coherently listens to and obeys
the perfect word of God!
2 Timothy 3:16-17
We Consider the Mercies of God
• Where we would be without God’s mercies!
– No help… Hebrews 4:16
– No salvation… Titus 3:5
• Thus, we should freely present our bodies
as a living sacrifice to God. Mt. 4:10
– We should present our lives to God as a
holy and acceptable offering… Eph. 6:5-6
– It is our logical worship. 1 Tim. 4:15
– Our lives are to be centered on worship and
remembering God’s mercy! 1 Peter 2:5, 10
Be Not Conformed to This World!
Rom. 12:2; 1 Jn. 2:15-17
• We must live in this world without being
conformed to the sinful ways of the world.
• The ways of the world are only temporal
and unrighteous. 2 Cor. 4:18; 1 Jn. 2:17;
• Be not conformed to the devil’s ways.
John 8:44-48; Ephesians 2:1-3
Be Transformed By Renewing
• Set your mind to walk according to the spirit
and not after the things of the flesh.
Rom. 8:1; Gal. 5:16-ff
• Our thinking must be directed to find out and
obey Christ’s word. Eph. 5:10; 6:6
• You are to be renewed in the spirit of your
mind. Eph. 4:21-24
– We need to renew our inward man (our
spirit) every day! 2 Cor. 4:16
This New Way of Thinking Helps
To Daily Create a New You!
• This is why we must deny our self and take
up our cross daily to follow Christ. Lk. 9:23
– In doing this we will be able to find out and do
the good, acceptable and perfect will of God!
• Decide to come to and follow Jesus today!
– Hear… Rom. 10:17
– Believe… Mark 16:16
– Repent… Acts 2:38
– Confess… Acts 8:37
– Be Baptized into Christ… Rom. 6:3-6