discuss-webrtc Group に（最近）質問
– WebRTC audio is not passed, while relaying remote stream
• I am trying to relay mediastream of WebRTC, using three Chrome
• In Browser3, playing video is OK, but there is no audio.
• Is it limitaion of specification of WebRTC, or something wrong with
• → 現状できないよ。Issue 2192を見ろ
– Relaying audioTracks is not supported currently, see issue
Investigate/ Implement adding remote audio track/stream to a PeerConnection.
• Aug 7, 2013
– Split from
(Mar 21, 2012) for tracking the work on the audio side.
• May 28, 2014
– They are replumbing all the audio stack so it takes some
time. Here is a rough roadmap given earlier this year
• Move the WebRTC APM to Chrome
• Implement a media stream render mixer in Chrome.
• Change the render callback from a pull model to a push model,
and connect the render data to the mixer
• Allow WebRtc to pass un-mix data to Chrome through Libjingle,
and add support for relaying the stream.