“123 motivates you to understand and control
your finances by a super easy tracking
–123 in one sentence
• People who want to save money.
• People who want to keep track of their income and expenses.
• People who want to fully understand their financial choices.
• People who prefer simple and effective ways for getting things done.
• People who enjoy being challenged and rewarded.
• People who value beauty and aesthetic pleasure.
(top 5 App Store financial apps)
• Mint offers bank integration.
• Pocket Expense is highly customisable.
• Goodbudget allows sharing budgets with family.
• Check alerts when funds are low.
• Pennies relies on easiness and minimalism.
(or the market hole for 123)
• Most financial apps are overly complicated for the average user. 123 truly simplify financial
management by an innovative and effective flow.
• 123 is all about the User Experience. Its colors, buttons size, fonts, animations and transitions
were carefully designed, implemented and tested. No other financial app demonstrates such
obsessive care for details.
• 123 will offer the very same human-friendly experience across all iOS devices — including
Apple Watch and OS X. We are not talking about web access, but native apps that benefit
from Apple’s frameworks such as CoreData and iCloud for a seamless experience. It’s a
• Gamification, we love it! By incorporating relevant and fun challenges within the app, 123
keeps users motivated and engaged. Its reward system reinforce healthy financial
behaviour like no other app.
• 123 helps on building positive habits towards money in a constant feedback loop. That
increases the level of confidence in every financial decision.
• Every app version (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
and OS X) will have its own price (price yet to be
defined but probably varying from $4.99 to
• Currently, there is no plan for incorporating in-app
purchases or a subscription model.