Definitions1. Dangerous• having the potential tocause harm, risky--Crossing a busy street can bevery dangerous.2. Valuable• of great worth orimportance--The valuable ring was veryexpensive.
3. Terrible• very bad, severe, dreadfulor distressing--The terrible roads madedriving impossible.4. Helpless• unable to functionindependently--A newborn kitten is weak andhelpless.
5. Flexible• limber, easily bent oreasygoing--Flexible straws can bendwithout breaking.6. Nervous• characteristically excited oranxious--I was nervous about messingup onstage.
7. Reliable• able to be trusted ordepended on--My reliable car never breaksdown.8. Endless• having no finish, conclusionor stopping point--The long school day seemedendless.
9. Various• many different--The various booths had manydifferent things.10. Washable• able to be placed in waterwithout harm--Water ruins clothes that arenot washable.
11. Careless• not showing enoughattention or consideration--The opposite of careful iscareless.12. Useless• of no use or purpose--A chair with no legs or back isuseless.
13. famous• well-known or celebratedby many people--The famous movie star isknown by millions.14. powerless:• weak or ineffective--He was powerless and weakwhen he got no exercise.15. doable: capable of beingaccomplished--This easy project seems verydoable.