Whether you're a one-man-band, a small to medium sized business or a large organisation, you need to take control of your IT before it takes control of you!
• Do you know who to speak to if you have an IT problem?
• How much do you spend on IT?
• Do you think you value for money from IT?
• Does IT deliver the service that you want OR do you have many manual workarounds?
• Do you make complaints about IT?
• What do the users¡ think of IT?
• Are the IT services there when you want them?
• Are you always running out of disk space?
• Do you want to understand your IT costs?
• Would you like to understand the quality of your IT services?
• Would you rather: Learn by your mistakes? Or prevent them?
In an attempt to answer these questions positively, MERIT has invited Richard Sharp, an ITIL Service Management Practitioner, of Ti ER 1 Ltd to present on how organisations of all sizes can ensure their IT supports the business processes to help the organisation meet its goals. Issues such as cost reduction, improved productivity, improved quality ¡V production and service, and inventory reduction will be addressed.
Who should attend?
This seminar would be relevant to anyone who has an interest to learn more about how IT can be managed effectively within their business to deliver the optimum level of service possible in order to assist the effectiveness and efficiency of the business.