RESET, REBOOT &
KICKSTART YOUR LIFE
The month to refocus your passion, purpose & goals Melissa Macky
The Month Of October
• There are two faces to this month's theme. The first one is the
deconstruction, dissolving, taking offline, shutting down, turning off, letting
go, letting down, and allowing things to fall apart.
• The second is the re-booting, turning on, flipping the switch, restarting,
reconstructing, solidifying, bringing online, resetting and refocus.
Individually and collectively we are carrying enormous energetic clutter and
our psyches are attempting to manage and keep track of all the patterns and
paradigms of our lives. We are energetically exhausted by the task. This
month there is an opportunity to shut down and reboot the system, clearing
out the old files and resetting the energy field in a new way and into a new
What Makes You go BOOM?
• What really excites you?
• What drives you?
• Or better yet what is twisting & churning inside you?
• Many times it is our darkness that will provide greatest gifts!
This is really about your Passion. You can’t pay for passion. It comes
from within. Too many people are seeking external sources, validation
& acceptance from others. You won’t get your passion from this. If you
don’t know what yours is, first thing is to figure out what you are really
good at. Where do your strengths lie?
A great tool to find your strengths &
• Visit http://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc-profile/
This DISC profile is a tool many thought leaders, fortune 500 companies
and personal coaches use to determine where a person’s strengths lie
and what kind of a leader they are.
This will help you get clear on what you are really good at.
STEP # 1 – WRITE YOUR STRENGTHS DOWN atleast 5
Let me ask you this, how often do you focus on what you’re not good at
instead of what you are good at?
Think of a time in your life where………
• You were elated with joy! You were in your element, you were happy
and it seemed like things were flowing.
• WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
• WHO WAS WITH YOU?
• WHAT WAS AROUND YOU? WHAT COULD YOU SEE?
• WHAT COULD YOU SMELL? This is expansion and where things can be
created, instead of being restricted
This may give you a glimpse into what really does move you and make
you go BOOM……when you start questioning if something is your
passion—it probably isn’t if you’re asking this question
Every job you’ve ever had has……
• Provided you with many benefits that you may not see yet
• Given you new skill sets, allowed you to see more of what you like
and don’t like
• Preparing you for what’s next in your life
STEP #2 DON’T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF, IF YOU THINK YOUR JOB
ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH, RELAX, REMEMBER YOU ARE EXACTLY WHERE
YOU NEED TO BE
*When you are faced with a chance, a decision or opportunity…choose
in favour of what your passions are. Is this moving you closer or further
away from it?*
• Purpose gives meaning to WHY you’re doing what you’re doing
• It’s time to listen to that inner voice, to give serious attention to what
comes naturally to you….to what gets you jacked up, to what gets you
moving and makes you IGNITE
• Time to sit down with yourself & have a meeting. I don’t care what
your past is or was, what kind of education you have or how your
parents raised you, we all come from similar backgrounds and gone
through similar things, it’s about taking responsibility & moving past it
STEP #3 FORIGVE YOUR PAST, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE,
AND MOVE PAST THE NEGATIVE DRAMA/THOUGHTS/IDEAS
• Negativity surrounds us everywhere and our minds like playing it safe in
the negative cloudiness
• Thoughts have a profound impact and what shows up physically
• All our lives we’ve had negative images, made mistakes in exams, did
something wrong and was scolded, it’s this ongoing conscious attention on
negativity and failure that keeps people from moving in any kind of
• We’ve all had failures of some sort in our life, but that was simply just not
in harmony with our purpose which is why it didn’t work out
• I want to invite you to be true to yourself, your beliefs, your purpose
STEP #4 RECOGNIZE YOUR GIFTS, YOUR UNIQUENESS
I believe in inspiring creativity & imagination, bring yourself back to
Stop negative self talk & telling yourself all the reasons why you can’t do
something, instead look at what you can do WELL
• Passion leads to Purpose, Purpose leads to Vision, Vision leads to Goals
• Every day choose where you want to focus your attention on, where
your attention goes, energy flows
STEP #5 CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT TO CONSCIOUSLY CREATE TODAY
• Create several short term goals, when you set yourself up for too many
big goals, its easy to fall off course and beat yourself up because you
haven’t obtained the BIG goal
• Instead start writing weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
• Your goals must be clear, concise and attainable
Goal Planner Download:
STEP #6 CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORIES, SUCCESSES AND FAILURES
Keep track of your goals in a journal and at the end of every
night, write in your journal what you are celebrating that day
It’s about figuring out how to get there (point B) from here (point A)
And doing it!
What sets successful people apart from the average joe?
-Hard Work-Goals-Clear Purpose-Action – they don’t just talk about it
they do it