One fine body…
- Brescia Area, Italy, BS, Italy
- Work Founder and software architect @ CodicePlastico srl
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website blog.codiceplastico.com/
- About Software craftsman, husband, father, ex-sportsman and inquiring reader. Since I was young I have loved taking apart and reassembling things to understand how they work. Now, this passion has become my job: the step from Lego to software development was small. Finding the best possible solution so that a complex system can work at its best and making it run smoothly are the goals of my work. C#, Elixir, K8s and Azure make up my survival toolkit and help me cruise through distributed systems and enterprise solutions, with ease. I try to do my best in contributing to the life of the communities “giving back” at least a part of what I have received over these years.
Not following anyone yet