Melissa Keroack gives informative information on why Italy should be number one on your lists of places to visit. From its rich history to its vibrant people & scenery, Italy is one of the most traveled to countries for a reason.
W H Y Y O U S H O U L D T R AV E L T O I TA LY
B Y M E L I S S A K E R O A C K
• Italy is one of the most
destinations in the world,
and it’s no wonder - from
the delicious cuisine and
the strong culture to its
beautiful people and
there is no reason for
anybody not to like Italy.
• It has been increasingly
known for being a place
that people cannot help
• Here are a few reasons
why you should
experience Italy for
yourself and hopefully fall
in love with the country
that people from all
around the world adore…
• First, the people are beautiful in all aspects of the term.
• Despite their hauntingly good looks and great taste in clothing, there is something about
Italians that make you feel comfortable and lively.
• Perhaps it’s a combination of the romantic language that sounds like poetry rolling off
tongues and expressive characteristics that Italians are known for - like their strong hand
gestures and positive energy that flows through their bones - that make Italians so appealing.
• The people of Italy are like
walking pieces of art that
display both inner and
outward beauty, making
you feel lucky to be
surrounded by such great
spirits in a country unlike
• Another reason you should
visit Italy is because it is a
country filled with history -
unfathomable amounts of
• To start with, Italy is and was
the home to many famous
people like The Pope,
Leonardo Da Vinci, Enzo
Ferrari, Donatella Versace,
and many more.
• There is history behind every
one of these people, of
whom you’ve probably
already heard of.
• Italy is is also well-known for its famous architecture, like The Colosseum in
Rome, The Leaning Tower of Pisa,the Trevi Fountain, and Venice’s Rialto
• The Italian flag is also part of Italy’s history, made up of three colors (green,
white, and red) that represent the three virtues of hope, faith, and charity.
• In addition, history can be found within each one of Italy’s remarkable
museums and winding cobble-stoned streets, you’ll just have to pay
close attention to details and absorb information locals and guides give
you throughout your stay.
• Lastly, and unsurprisingly, if there is one thing you must experience
in Italy it’s the food.
• From pasta and pizza to mouth-watering gelato and cannolis, Italy
is home to some of the most delicious food in the world.
• Local street markets take place typically once a week where you can
stock up on fresh fruits, vegetables, cheeses, meat, and anything else you
can think of.
• Italians are known for keeping their food fresh and value food and dining
experiences as one of the most important aspects of their culture.
• In Italy, eating is something you do with friends and family, it is a
time to enjoy the company of others along with appreciating the
many flavors coming from your plate and wine glass.
• From the people of Italy, to its culture, history, and food, there’s no
reason why Italy shouldn’t be number one on your list of places to
• But, if this list hasn’t convinced you to travel to Italy for your next
vacation, perhaps this blog post will do the trick. Ciao!