Be the first to like this
Customer experience is a critical differentiator and remain the utmost priority for financial institutions across Asia Pacific. As the power shift to customers and new competitors putting external pressures on institutions to innovate, it is critical for them to relook at their technology capabilities and operating delivery to ensure survival in this disruptive world.
This presentation share insights to how financial institutions can reinvent themselves using the different phases in Enterprise Architecture – involving strategy, business, IT and risks – to:
• Revisit customer journey to provide seamless omnichannel customer experience
• Leverage on digitization to improve and simplify business processes
• Safely introduce new changes and adopt new technologies without jeopardizing the company’s operations.
• Leverage on IT investments to support transformation strategy
• Build proactive IT model to control and mitigate risks while supporting innovation