Be the first to like this
A survey via mobile devices starts with a well designed user experience, an easy to use backend for the Event planning team for creating and distributing the survey, a rich set of survey templates, and an experienced event app provider and, importantly, clear pricing.
A lot of time is invested into selling Event planners on features that are often minor. At the end of the day, you’ll want your event app company to be able to answer the following questions to your satisfaction:
1. User friendly: Will attendees know how to start the survey on their mobile devices? Is the navigation of the survey questions clear to users?
2. Event Planner friendly: How easy is for my event team to create and change the survey? Is there a rich set of survey templates that I can simply copy and adjust?
3. Vendor Experience and tenure: Is your vendor a new one, or has 3-5 years of experience?
4. Clear Pricing: Is there a clear, published pricing, or am I embarking on an “add-on surprise” pricing journey?
5. Real time results display: Will I be able to display the results as they come in, and engage the audience immediately on their responses?