Medik8 corrective products formulated for your skin type
Corrective products formulated for your skin type
CEO and Medical Director of Pangaea Laboratories Ltd. www.medik8.com
White Balance Click targets effectively all types of pigmentation concerns: dark spots, age spots, melasma,
freckles, and blotchiness.
The effective formula with Kojic Acid and Alpha-Arbutin dramatically improves the overall skin tone, gives a
luminous complexion and helps to prevent the appearance of future dark spots.
(2 x 10ml)
• 7-in-1 formula (7 mechanisms of action combined in 1 formulation);
• contains most potent form of Kojic Acid;
• targets all types of pigmentation concerns
White Balance Click™ is proven to have a significant whitening activity of 97.3%*
DIRECTIONS: Apply twice a day: In the morning and evening, apply 4 - 5 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly.
Growth Factor Youth Activating Serum restores smoothness, luminosity and radiance to the skin.
Medik8 Growth Factor based product has been developed using the purest form of EGF: triple filtered to
activate the skin's natural regeneration mechanism and restore its youthfulness, luminosity and radiance in
only 6 to 8 weeks.
• youth activating complex
• activates cell renewal
• increases epidermal cell proliferation
• stimulates the growth of fibroblast
• minimises fine lines and wrinkles
• refines skin texture
• adds radiance to the skin
•apply 5/6 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole
facial area (avoiding the eyes) and to the neck and décolleté.
• leave it to absorb and follow with the application of other Medik8
Correct products as directed by your skincare professional- 5 drops
directly to the skin and blend evenly.
If irritation occurs, reduce applications to once daily. If irritation persists,
cease use and contact your skincare professional.
Retinol Eye TR is a specially formulated retinol serum for use in the delicate under-eye area. Containing
highly stable, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration, Retinol Eye TR melts into the skin and
leaves a non-greasy powder dry finish. It does not irritate like regular retinol products because of the unique
time-release (TR) formula.
• diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines in under-eye area and the crow's feet
• boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration under and around the eye
• powder dry finish with no greasiness or tackiness
• novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
• enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encaspulation to protect retinol from oxidation
To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of
two weeks.Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if pregnant, lactating,
undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication for acne.
In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol Eye TR directly to the under-eye
area. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into skin. Apply your hydrator
as usual after every application. If using Retinol Eye TR in daylight, ensure that an SPF
hydrator is applied after every use.
BetaGel™ is designed for use on individual blemishes or larger problem areas.
• powerful anti-acne action;
• suitable for application underneath make-up post-cleansing;
• removes dead skin cells to unclog pores and improve skin’s texture and tone;
• calms redness fast;
• reduces the discomfort often experienced when spots are inflamed and sore;
• clearing out excess sebum and dead skin cells to decrease the chance of bacterial infection ;
• rosemary oil is included for its botanical antioxidant quality, fighting free-radical damage;
• niacinamide retains essential moisture, keeping the targeted area hydrated and supple
In the morning and/or evening after cleansing, dispense an adequate amount of betaGel™ onto a clean finger (one drop should cover
Gently apply betaGel™ onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximise penetration. Alternatively it can be applied to the entire face for
a complete spot-fighting treatment, which can cause some localised stinging. Wait a few minutes for betaGel™ to dry before applying a
Medik8 antioxidant serum and follow with a Medik8 hydrator.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin dryness or
irritation occurs, reduce usage to every other day. If irritation persists, cease use and contact a
skincare professional or your GP.
Retinol has been shown in several clinical trials to combat common skin-ageing concerns such as facial
wrinkles, lines, folds and a loss of firmness by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Retinol
has also been proven to improve skin clarity and texture, promote anti-pigmentation plus demonstrate antiacne and pore-minimizing effects, all leading to a more youthful skin appearance.
• diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines
• boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration
• minimizes pore size and rough skin texture
• reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes
• reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
• enhanced stability over regular retinol products
• unique 30 day small batch guarantee
Medik8 only use all-trans-retinol, the most bio active form of cosmeceutical Retinol available.
To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a
minimum of two weeks.
In the evening add one drop of Retinol 40 Boost Concentrate to your usual hydrator before
applying to your face.
If using Retinol 40 Boost Concentrate in daylight, ensure that it is mixed with an SPF
hydrator. Follow the dosage guide or the instructions of your skincare professional for
Retinol 3 TR is an optimized serum containing 0.3% encapsulated all-trans retinol in its purest and most active
over-the counter form. Retinol 3 TR is designed to conveniently apply directly to the face without mixing.
• diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines;
• boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration;
• minimizes pore size and rough skin texture;
• reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes;
• popular professional dose of 0.3% is ready made for direct face application;
• formulated within a Jojoba carrier oil base rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and vitamin B complex;
• Retinol 40 Boost Concentrate contains 4.0% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E.
To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a
minimum of two weeks. Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if
pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication
Retinol 3 TR has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the evening use the
integrated dropper to apply Retinol 3 TR directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop on
your finger and then blend into the skin. Apply your hydrator as usual after every
application. If using Retinol 3 TR in daylight, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after
White Balance Serum is a concentrated topical serum, to help alleviate existing hyper pigmentation
and prevent future skin discolouration using a complex of powerful professional-only actives that outperform Kojic
Acid in clinical trials and without the dryness and irritation associated with bleaches. White Balance dramatically
freshens & brightens your complexion every day.
White Balance™ Serum contains no Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid.
helps prevent future brown spots or the worsenening of existing hyper pigmentation;
helps fade all forms of hyper pigmentation;
helps prevent pigmentation response to surgery;
pregnancy safe skin lightening (no retinoids in White Balance formula);
light weight and non-greasy formula which is fast-absorbing.
White Balance Serum has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the evening, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to
apply 3-4 drops of White Balance Serum directly to the face.
Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. White Balance Serum can be used all over the face or on specific
areas of hyper pigmentation. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application.
If using White Balance Serum through the day, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every application.
Red Alert Serum provides intensive, calming relief for redness and flare-ups caused by skin
hypersensitivity and utilises the latest cosmeceutical discoveries in the field of topical treatment of facial thread
veins, skin irritation and erythema.
Red Alert Serum has been specifically designed to treat areas of redness on the face. In addition, Red Alert
Serum can be added to Red Alert in order to boost treatment results on more difficult areas of erythema, either on
the face or body.
• visibly reduces the appearance of skin redness by up to 30% after one month of directed use;
• stimulates healing of the inner epidermis to prevent future irritation;
• reduces the signs of skin ageing such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes;
• damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function;
• 100% compatible with laser treatments, IPL and sclerotherapy.
Red Alert Serum has been formulated for direct skin application.
In the morning, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to apply Red Alert Serum directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop
on your finger and then blend into the skin. Red Alert Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of redness or
Follow the application with an SPF hydrator.
Firma Derma revives cells’ energy by stimulating the natural metabolic processes in the skin, which in
40-50s visibly slow down, causing the skin to lose elasticity and firmness.
The extremely effective firming activity of DMAE, a well known lifting ingredient, has an energising effect on the
nerve cells preventing the muscles of facial expression from drooping and consequently the skin from sagging
• helps to improve skin roughness and regularity, as well as increasing the skin’s hydration levels;
• shown to exhibit high tonic effects on the muscles of facial expression, leading to increased skin firmness;
• provides increased firmness, brightness and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles;
• stimulate the muscular filaments in the skin, to help regain firmness, increase regularity and decrease roughness of
• exhibits a potent anti-inflammatory action.
DIRECTIONS : Firma Derma Serum has been formulated for direct application to the neck and décolleté.
In the morning and evening, after cleansing, apply 5-6 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole neck and
Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin.
Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
If irritation occurs, reduce applications to once daily.
If irritation persists, cease use and contact
your skincare professional.
Medik8 Dark Circles contains a unique composition of powerful peptides, antioxidants as well as active lifting and
toning ingredients, designed to improve the blood haemodynamics and microcirculation, lighten the dark circles and
relieve the bags or puffiness.
These multi-vector ingredients actively trigger the biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin, responsible
for firmness and skin tightness.
strengthens connective tissues around the eyes;
improves microcirculation and reduces inflammatory response;
trials show a 32% reduction of eye puffiness after 8 weeks;
trials show a 35% reduction in dark circles after 8 weeks;
optically reflective particles gives immediate reduction in appearance of dark circles;
glycerin hydrates the skin and reduces transepidermal moisture loss;
designed to be used beneath all forms of liquid and mineral make-up / concealer.
Apply twice daily (Under eye area only). Product should be used after cleansing area or
removing eye make up.
Apply a very small amount under the eye area, beginning at the sides of the nose and working
outwards toward the temples.
Do not apply on upper eyelid. Allow to absorb before applying hydrator, sunscreen and/or
make-up. Application of Injection-Free products (if used) should precede Dark Circles.
We endorse the use of sun protection.
A lightweight serum containing levulinic acid and bergamot, selected for their ability to heighten the
skin’s sensitivity to applied light, for the treatment of a broad range of skin concerns.
Light Amplifier™ used in conjunction with photodynamic therapy (PDT) produces greatly enhanced results
compared to the light alone.
Proven to be effective in the management of acne, Light Amplifier™ generates an excess of oxygen which works to
destroy bacteria; reducing the frequency and severity of outbreaks.
• when applied prior to PDT, Light Amplifier™ inactivates the bacteria within the sebaceous glands;
• long-term, sebum excretion is significantly lowered;
• non-comedogenic formula;
• Inflammation is decreased, reducing the redness and irritation commonly experienced with acne;
• the risk of acne-induced scarring is minimised;
• a penetration enhancer is utilised to deliver active ingredients directly into the sebaceous gland, ensuring the
depth and penetration is even and the treatment is as targeted or uniform as required.
Only use Light Amplifier™ 2-3 times per week.
In the evening, after cleansing and prior to exposure to the PDT lamp, apply up to 10 drops
directly to the skin and blend evenly across the required treatment area. Avoid eyebrows,
hairline and areas of facial hair in men.
Alternatively, place a drop onto your finger and massage into the skin, repeating until the
desired skin area is covered. Carefully wash your hands after application.
A hat, sunglasses and protective clothing MUST be worn and any exposure to sunlight and even indoor bright
lights deemed as a risk to inducing unwanted side effects, for a period of 48 hours.
You must NOT have a natural tan when using Light Amplifier™, please allow 3-4 weeks post UV exposure
Elliot Isaacs is the Founder of Medik8, an internationally renowned cosmeceutical
skincare brand based in the UK. As well as the Medical Director, Elliot is a
graduate of the Pharmacology and Physiology Department of the University of
Leeds and is a full member of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists (Grade A
Medik8 is the skincare section of Pangaea Laboratories Ltd. Elliot established
Pangaea as a cosmeceutical research and development centre. The company
holds a large number of intellectual property rights garnished from research
projects, sometimes in-house and sometimes by commissioning independant
laboratories including on anti-erythema actives, broad-spectrum antioxidants and
retinol film encapsulation. The other brand under Pangaea is Nanogen, which
specializes in hair restoration.
Medik8 offers a complete range of anti-ageing solutions that are based on
the philosophy of ‘results without the irritation’. Products available include
cleansers, antioxidants, lighteners, retinoids, hydroxy acids, peels and skin