Klout is the measure of your online influence.Your Klout score can affect you in many ways and can help you positively.Read these points to increase your Klout Score,just as i did .Learn how it works & how you can increase your score!
How to Increase your
By : Abhijit Mahida
Well,What is Klout?
• Klout is an Online web service which analyses all your social media accounts
like twitter, Facebook,YouTube Instagram, StumbleUpon and then gives
you a score,which is known as Klout Score.More the Engagement of you
with your readers,more is your Score.
And,how do you increase that ?
• Well,Klout focuses only on social media campaings and so you shoud
increase your engagement on them.here are my ways of Increasing Klout
score on different Social media’s
• If you are onTwitter,you should link it to your Klout profile.More the
mentions,retweets and favorites you have on your tweets,more is your klout
score.Also,if a more popular twitter celeb (Tweeple) will mention you,more
will be your jump in score.
Be on Facebook (C’mmon Everyone is)
• Facebook Impacts my Klout Score the most because this is the platform on
which I am most active and remain engaged.My klout score increased by 11
when I linked my Facebook account with Klout.
And then Google+ (Don’t tell me you don’t
• If you are active on Google Plus and if you have a considerably large Circle of
friends and followers,linking it with Klout will surely increase your score.Also
+1’s are very crucial in determining your klout score.
MyTip (Exclusive )
• Use Buffer : Buffer analyses your twitter account and sends your tweets at
those times when your followers are the most engaged ,hence increasing
your visits,Retweets and mentions and thereby increasing your Klout Score.
So,now I would say that Klout is just a tool which measures and shows you
your online presence. Don't take it it a negative way and start comparing it
with others.Just create content which people like to read and share and
see,you score will increase.
• So,what do yo do to increase your Klout Score?
• Answer it at Geeks Laboratory or Contact me personally atTwitter,