August 14-16, 2013 Holiday Inn Chicago-North Shore, USA
5716 Corsa Ave., Suite 110, West Lake, Los Angeles, CA 91362-7354, USA
Ph: +1-650-268-9744, Fax: +1-650-618-1414, Toll free: +1-800-216-6499
International Conference on
Radiology & Imaging
OMICS Group welcomes you to attend the International Conference on Radiology & Imaging
during August 14-16, 2013 at Holiday Inn Chicago-North Shore, USA.
We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and
research in the arena of radiology.
Radiology-2013 anticipates more than 300 participants around the globe with thought
provoking Keynote lectures, Oral presentations and Poster presentations. The attending delegates
include Editorial Board Members of related OMICS Group Journals.
This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact
with the world class Scientists.
The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the Conference
along with your colleagues.
The main theme of the conference is “An Insight into Advanced Methodologies in Radiology”.
Radiology-2013 Organizing Committee
About OMICS Group
OMICS Group Journals
• 250 Open Access Journals
• 21 Days rapid review process
• 20000 Editorial team
• 25000 Reviewers team
• 2 Million readers
• Publication within 7 days of acceptance
• Quality and quick editorial, review processing
• User friendly/feasible website translation of your paper to 50 world’s leading languages
• Enhanced feature: Audio version of published paper
• Digital articles to share and explore
• Sharing option: Social networking enabled
• Authors, reviewers and editors are provided with scientific credits
OMICS Group Conferences
• 80 Conferences all over the world in 2013
• Well organized scientific program
• Well known delegates and speakers across the globe
• Presentation by renowned speakers from all over the world
• Poster presentations and world class exhibits
• Interactive sessions
• Platform for global networking
• Connecting scientific community
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS Group Journals
Each abstract will be provided with digital Object Identifier by
The field of Radiology mainly focuses on the imaging, CT scan, diagnostic radiology, MRI (Magnetic
• Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
• Selected contributions will be published in following OMICS Group Journals
• Journal of Radiology
• Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy
• Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging ideas
• Conference brings together leading academicians, researchers and industry personnel
The City of Chicago covers an area of 60,000 hectares and sits 176 meters (578 feet) above sea level on the
southwestern shore of Lake Michigan. A 190 km wide and 495 km long, its the 5th
largest body of fresh water
in the world. The city is traversed by the Chicago and Calumet rivers. Chicago’s extensive parklands, including 3,000
hectares of city parks attracts an estimated 86 million visitors annually.
As a multicultural city that thrives on the harmony and diversity of its neighborhoods, Chicago today embodies
the values of America’s heartland-integrity, hard work and community and reflects the ideals in the social fabric of
its 77 distinct neighborhoods.
Chicago is recognized across the United States as a very passionate sports town.
Chicago is a leader in reforming public schools, enhancing public safety and security initiatives, providing
affordable housing in attractive and economically sound communities, ensuring accessibility for all and fostering,
social, economic and environmental sustainability.
Abstract submission opens: November 5, 2012
Registration opens: November 12, 2012
Early bird registration: April 15, 2012
On spot registration: August 14, 2013
Holiday Inn Chicago North Shore
Skokie Banquet & Conference Center
5300 West Touhy Avenue-Skokie
Illinois 60077, USA
Chicago O’Hare International Airport
Directions to Hotel
• From Chicago O’Hare International Airport: Head south-east. Take the slip road onto I-190 E
Merge onto I-90 E Merge onto I-94 E. Take exit 53 to merge onto I-55 S towards St Louis.
Take the exit towards S Cicero Ave., Turn left onto S Cicero Ave Destination will be on the right.
• Chicago O’Hare International Airport:
Distance from hotel: 17.17 mile
Drive time: 30 minute
Directions: Follow sign‘’Exit to City’’for 0.5 mi. Take exit 44A for Keeler Ave towards Irving Park
Rd/IL-19 Turn left onto N Keeler Ave, Slight right onto Interstate 94 W (signs for Milwaukee/
Edens Expressway). Take exit 39A for Touhy Ave W. Destination will be on the right.
Type Typical Minimum Charge
Rental Car varies
Taxi 29.95 USD