August 19-21, 2013 Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA
5716 Corsa Ave., Suite 110, West Lake, Los Angeles, CA 91362-7354, USA
Ph: +1-650-268-9744, Fax: +1-650-618-1414, Toll free: +1-800-216-6499
International Conference on
Dental & Oral Health
OMICS Group welcomes you to attend the International Conference on Dental & Oral Health during August
19-21, 2013 at Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA.
We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the
arena of Dental & Oral Health.
Dental-2013 anticipates more than 300 participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote
Lectures, Oral presentations and Poster presentations. The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members
of related OMICS Group Journals.
This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world
class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along
with your colleagues.
The main theme of the conference is “Exploring the Possibilities in Shaping the Future of Dentistry.”
Dental-2013 Organizing Committee
About OMICS Group
OMICS Group Journals
• 250 Open Access Journals
• 21 Days rapid review process
• 20000 Editorial team
• 25000 Reviewers team
• 2 Million readers
• Publication immediately after acceptance
• Quality and quick editorial, review processing
• User friendly/feasible website translation of your paper to 50 world’s leading languages
• Enhanced feature: Audio version of published paper
• Digital articles to share and explore
• Sharing option: Social networking enabled
• Authors, reviewers and editors are provided with scientific credits
OMICS Group Conferences
• 100 Conferences all over the world in 2013
• Well organized scientific program
• Well known delegates and speakers across the globe
• Presentation by renowned speakers from all over the world
• Poster presentations and world class exhibits
• Interactive sessions
• Platform for global networking
• Connecting scientific community
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS Group Journals
Each abstract will be provided with digital Object Identifier by
Dentistry deals with the anatomy and development of teeth and associated structures which form an
essential component of the body. Considering the importance of dental and oral health in the overall
well-being of human body, there has been a significant growth in dental research in the recent years.
Benefits from attending Dental-2013
• Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
• Selected contributions will be published in following OMICS Group Journals
• Journal of Dentistry
• Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging ideas
• Share your excitement in promoting Health care, Clinical R & D
• Conference brings together Scientific Researchers, Clinical Research Institutions, Pharma and Diagnostics
Las Vegas is the most populous city in Nevada, the seat of Clark County and an internationally renowned major
resort city for gambling, shopping and fine dining. Las Vegas, which bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the
World, is famous for the number of casino resorts and associated entertainment. A growing retirement and family
city, it is the 28th
most populous city in the United States.
The major attractions in Las Vegas are the casinos and the hotels. The most famous hotel casinos are located on
Las Vegas Boulevard on the portion of that road known as the Las Vegas Strip. These larger casinos are located
outside of the city. Many of these hotels are massive, providing thousands of rooms, with their large adjoining casino
areas. There are many hotel casinos in the city’s downtown area as well, which was the focal point of the city’s
gaming industry in its early days. Several large hotels and casinos are also located somewhat off the Strip, as well
as in the county around the city.
Some of the most notable casinos involved in downtown gaming are on the Fremont Street Experience which was
granted variances to allow bars to be closer together, similar to the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego.
About Las Vegas
Abstract submission opens on: June 25, 2012
Registration opens on: July 3, 2012
Early-bird registration: February 18, 2013
On spot Registration: August 19, 2013
McCarran International Airport (2.5 miles)
Directions to Embassy Suites Las Vegas
From I-15 Exit Tropicana Ave. Take Tropicana Ave. East to Swenson Ave.
• Take Swenson North 1/4 mile and the hotel will be on the left. From McCarran International Airport take
• North 1 mile and the hotel will be on the left. From the Las Vegas Strip take Tropicana East to Swenson Ave.
• Take Swenson Ave. North 1/4 mile and the hotel will be on the left.
• Exit airport North onto Swenson Street exit. Stay on Swenson St. for approximately 1/2 mile.
• After crossing Harmon Rd. hotel entrance will be on the left (West) side of the street.
• Transportation option available at 561-233-050
Embassy Suites Las Vegas, 4315 Swenson Street
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA