Four core concepts
All roads should lead to a conversion. The ticket buying process needs to
be straightforward, simple and seamless; from campaign source to order
How do patrons get to our website? What do they do when they arrive?
We need to track the entirety of the sales funnel.
A responsive website that can handle breaking news, custom landing
pages and continuously revolving sales and institutional messages.
Staff with little technology skills should be able to make basic website
updates and embed multimedia elements.
Venture Industries Online
Key selling points
• A proprietary system on top of today's best
content management solution: WordPress
• Venture’s principal has thorough understanding
of the performing arts and online user experiences
• Making use of in-house resources, proposal is less
than half the cost of agencies
Actual: $6,500 *
Project start to launch: 3 months
* $1,500 custom development; $4,000 annual license fee
(includes hosting, support, updates etc.)
• Planning: entirely redesigned site
architecture and navigation
• Content: content migration, creation
and population; and integration with
third party box office
• Design: custom graphic design
template along with home page and
interior page layouts.
• Development: basic custom CSS
• Adapt client’s graphic design into
custom PHP templates.
• Designed custom admin interface.
• Designed custom search bar that
appears in the top, right hand corner of
• Removed slider overlay for
unobstructed full width image while
maintaining use of standard action
Focus on navigation