21 Practices That Innovative Businesses
Are Using to Maximize Their Cash Flow
and Beat Their Competition
Strong Chain of Operations
p g er an
g P sin liv g
in g di y
s in n iv D
r e or sis
c ha ei
c ha el utin fte rvic ep aly
e ur er R n
al P ec D o
S R M S
p g p d p, , n
tin w iv in U g
k lin an on U
w Up p i tio ds
ke llo ce c
Pi du g
in rati lo gn ar
ar Fo e ol llow w U o
M R / e
ic pa F o o ec Rew
PO e P re F oll R
eliv S P F an
Integrate Email for Targeted Contact
Constantly Track and Improve
GMROI (Gross Margin/Inventory)
Buy Correct Items and Quantities,
Just in Time
• Increased best seller in stock days = increases revenue.
• Puts money into proven items at the right time to maintain the
best inventory mix.
• Better use of buyer’s time - Min / max purchasing requires an
impossible amount of labor to be efficient.
Purchase Order Confirmation and Invoice
• Decreases the time and costs of entering order confirmation and
• Reduces possibility of mistakes
• Order status more reliable for salesperson for the customer
Integrate Delivery Routing, Mapping
Use Bar Coding for Inventory
• Is the only way to have 100% control of quantities and
• Makes physical inventories fast and routine.
• Decreases manpower needed for picking, prep, and
• Increases sales because the salesperson can accurately
communicate availability to customers.
• Wireless scanning on the sales floor lets the
salesperson stay with the guest.
• Inventory can be checked without going to a work
station or asking someone else.
• Items can be scanned directly to sales and quotes.
• Much more professional.
Interface Offline Inventory
With Website – e-Showroom
Have an Integrated Room Planner
• Sells furniture! Enables customers, designers, and sales team members to create custom
room plans with YOUR furniture.
• Reduces returns since customers are buying furniture that is sure to fit in their home.
• Speeds up the buying process because customers 'virtually own' the furniture upon
seeing the item within their room plan.
• A fun tool that creates consumer excitement which translates into sales. Upon
completing one room plan, customers will utilize the tool for additional areas of their
• Customers design and BUY rooms of furniture rather than individual pieces.
Belong to Performance Groups
• A new and caring Board of Directors.
• Encourages goal setting and holds each member accountable for
implementing techniques and advice gathered from meetings.
• Choose the group discussions and topics.
• Share best practices with other members.
• Ask other experts about their experiences.
• Financial benchmarking and confidentiality.
Know How to Maximize Profits
10 Steps to Increase Your Profitability
1. Focus on marketing and new media
2. Be hands on when asking for a sale with a selling
3. Ask for our help
4. Keep up with old friends with networking
5. Know where to cut costs
6. REALLY - Know your numbers
7. Don’t waste your time – stop putting out fires!
8. Maximize your selling prices and GMROI
9. Embrace new technology – innovate
10. Trash outdated practices
Take the Next Step to Innovate
• Contact us for a one-on-one demonstration of any of the
innovations you just heard about or to get more ideas on how
to improve your business. We are here for you!
• Take the survey so that we can improve and give you more of
what you want.
• Questions, please?