1. Stories for acting must be popular with the
group and easily understood by them.
2. For dramatization, a story should be simple but
with many characters, simple dialog, sufficient
action, and emotional appeal for the very young.
3. The structure of the story for dramatization
should be clear.
4. The story must have an abundance of action.
5. Stories for action should have numerous
6. Stories for acting should also have appropriate
emotional appeal and contain worthwhile ideas.
- Usually consists of: the first paragraph that contains
the summary, three supporting ideas, and the thesis;
the second paragraph that contains the first
supporting idea with evidence. The last sentence of it
leads into the next idea; the third paragraph that
contains the second supporting idea with the same
structure as the second; the fourth paragraph that
contains the third supporting idea and the same
structure as the second and third with the last sentence
leading to the conclusion and the last paragraph that
restates the thesis, three supporting ideas, and gives
the reader something to think about.
1. The five-paragraph essay