Be the first to like this
Are your sales people complaining that they need more inbound leads? Is your marketing team disappointed that your sales people are not closing more business? Or worse, are you pretending that sales and marketing are the same thing?
Marketing and Sales, while closely related, are distinct roles in your company and it's a mistake to simply lump them together.
You need a strong inbound marketing system to generate leads, and you need a strong sales team to close those leads.
So why do so many companies keep these two sides of the company in silos?
Learn how marketing and sales can work together to create a powerful system that consistently gets qualified leads through your sales process.
Learning objectives include:
* How to define Marketing's role in generating leads
* How to integrate your marketing database with your sales CRM
* How to create a continuous feedback system that improves performance
* How to follow up on inbound leads
* How to properly qualify (and disqualify) inbound leads
* How to truly set your sales people up for success
If you suspect that your marketing and sales strategies could be better aligned, this is for you.