Exporting artworks to Argentina
Wilmer Edilson Moreno
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
WHY TO SPORT
customs duties or
franchises in order to
encourage artistic and
1. Presentation of the request
2. Forms E111 , E112 and E113 complete with
two (2) color photographs of each work
printed export no less than 13x18cm size.
3. photocopy of identity card or passport.
4. A A4 paper envelope to hold all the
appropriate documentation and digital media
to: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
HOW IT´S MADE
1. Submit the documents at the Department of Visual Arts, where the
fair presentation of the required information is verified.
2. Submit all documentation in the Desk of the Ministry of Culture to
form the record that starts the process.
The Reception Desk is located in the headquarters of the Ministry,
Av. Alvear 1690, and receives documentation from Monday to
Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 hs.
3. Upon receipt of the application, the Department of Visual Arts will
evaluate it according to the precautions prescribed by law and issue
the appropriate license within a period not exceeding ten (10)
working days of its submission.
The application and accompanying forms shall
be signed by the exporter,
except that it accords
mandate for a third person
by power of attorney
signed before a notary public
who, in this way,
may sign on their behalf
TIME FROM APPLICATION TO
When the application and accompanying forms are
completed correctly the procedure is done within
10 working days, days from its presentation.
For works or objects of authors with more than 50
years since his death and where consulting other
agencies or intervention is required, the deadline
was extended until required reports are received.
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE
Arts Department of the Ministry of Culture
Alsina 1169, PB - CITY OF BUENOS
AIRES Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00
011) 4383-0851 / 4381 -6656, internal 155